[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Lenovo single-handedly killed the Moto brand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Motorola-Moto-X-2016.jpg (88 KB, 884x1000) Image search: [Google]
Motorola-Moto-X-2016.jpg
88 KB, 884x1000
Where were you when Lenovo single-handedly killed the Moto brand and the great series of X phones it had going on?
>>
>>55008069
i actually like this phone wtf
The front is ugly af, but the thing with the phone already having a good battery and the feature of an extra battery that you just snap on

If the price is right(300-400 usd) then this phone could really be a nice little "innovation"
>>
>>55008069
I own a Moto G 1st gen and I was in the market for a better poorfag phone. How is Lenovo compared to G and X?
>>
why is that bottom bezel retardedly designed
>>
>>55008266
>no dual speakers
>only verizon
>unlocked is GSM only
>that retarded protruding camera
>design is shit and looks like a samsung+iphone babby
>motomods means you have to buy additional shit for the phone to be remotely okay
What a joke.
>>
Farewell Motorola, at least my nexus 6 is pure fr the infection that is lenovo
>>
>>55008377
Tbh the Pure/Style is still a great phone, even though it's Lenovo.
>>
>>55008333
>m-muh gud sound from smartphone ;(
get a bluetooth box or headphones, no one uses smartphone speakers
>protruding camera
why would that ever be a problem
>motomods shit
extra battery is always good, the phone already has 3500mah but that extra pack just looks good and was designed to do so
>>
>>55008448
>no one uses smartphone speakers
You've never owned a Moto before, have you? The Pure has AMAZING speaker sound. Literally better than my laptop can do. And louder.

>why would that ever be a problem
Not even gonna comment on that.

>extra battery is always good, the phone already has 3500mah but that extra pack just looks good and was designed to do so
You can always use a powerbank or whatever. Not like the technology is new.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.