[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will Japanese robot waifus become mainstream?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
When will Japanese robot waifus become mainstream?
>>
When will you move out of your parent's house and stop being a perpetual chain of disappointment?
>>
>>55006039
First they need to develop them.
If they will make them with great quality so they will become good alternative for woman, we will have to wait until some celebrity will publicly admit they are in relationship with an android.
At this point it will no longer be considered creepy and robots will become mainstream.

>>55006051
>implying my parents wouldn't be proud of son who got PhD and is working in cutting-edge research
>>
>>55006896
fapping to anime isn't cutting-edge research
>>
>>55006903
Fapping is not the only thing you can do in your life.
>>
Never.

The feminism equivalent of Moore's Law, Whoore's Law if you will, is advancing much faster than Moore's Law. This means that no matter how advanced technology gets the idiocy of women will always be exponentially ahead of it, denying progress in all waifu related fields.
>>
>>55006039
We need cheap actuators to build them. Actuators are pricey and hasn't changed yet.
>>
we first need to get rid of these heart-shaped flying robots that follow them everywhere.

damn you little conspicuous robots!
>>
>>55006903
>What is a hobby
>>
>>55006039
Krieger?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.