[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, who here excited for Year of the AMD Desktop? www.freep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ss+(2016-06-10+at+01.50.45).png (23 KB, 773x156) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-10+at+01.50.45).png
23 KB, 773x156
So, who here excited for Year of the AMD Desktop?

www.freepatentsonline.com/y2016/0085551.html
>>
How is that different than what they're doing now?
>>
AMD IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT
>>
With all of Zen's delays that would be what.

Somewhere between 2018 and 2019?
>>
>>55005337
See my drunk posts on this here:
>>55005971
>>55005860
>>55005684

>>55006093
Summit Ridge was never delayed. Stop believing clickbait.
At Computex Su restated what was stated earlier in the year. Zen parts will have their "first full year of revenue" in 2017. Parts will be available at the end of this year. Su explicitly stated that everything was on track.

Digitimes posted complete fabricated clickbait, and the echo chamber just bounced it around.
>>
>>55006114
All I'm hearing is damage control from AMD shills, blurting out a few acronyms pretending to sound smart doesn't make you smart
>>
>>55006179
B-but the Poo! B-but the L-loo, they will save u-us, just you w-wait!!!
M-muh freesync
>>
>>55006179
How does someone go out of their way to shitpost this hard?
>>
>>55006210
>implying it isn't the cold truth
>>
>>55006114
Lol literally grasping at straws
>>
>>55006261
Quoting a post that is full of nothing but plain facts and calling it damage control is the epitome of shitposting.
Could you even pretend to be a normal functioning adult if your life depended on it?
>>
>>55006294
Yup, damge control
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.