[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wWell, this is interesting... https://blog.torproject.org/b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
wWell, this is interesting...

https://blog.torproject.org/blog/statement
>>
>>54986535
>Using HoneypotProject
>>
>>54986642
Dont be so childish. This is big news
>>
Cryptome.org has his severance letter.
>>
>>54986683
this is old news you fucking retard.

fuck off
>>
>On another occasion where my primary romantic partner at the time, Paul Wouters, was also present, Jacob ignored my use of a safe word when his sexual behavior turned into violent behavior that violated my limits.

>Paul and I both had to repeatedly tell Jacob to stop, and the experience was profoundly upsetting. I believe that one of the common elements of Jacob’s abusive behavior is humiliating one or another member of a couple in front of the other
>>
File: 1460782311187.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1460782311187.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>54987029
>primary romantic partner
>Jacob ignored my use of a safe word
Am I reading this correctly? Did Jacob cuck this guy Paul?
>>
>>54986985
Its not that old you autist.
>>
>man who puts ethics enthusiast in his twitter bio turns out to be anything but

news at 11
>>
>>54987029
So, Jacob fucked her with her consent, and she didn't like being reminded of it in front of her regular guy ?
Jesus, that's just being a dick, not being a "sexual offender".
>>
>>54988414
>becomes violent
>she tells him to stop
>he doesn't stop
>consent
>>
>>54988637
The violent part is about verbal abuse, not sex. I didn't knew verbal abuse was rape nowadays, nice to know.
>>
>>54988693
Where does it say it's verbal abuse and not "violent behavior"
>>
>>54986535
>NSA succesfully infiltrates one of their minions
>now they created proof in the media that tor project is run by sex abusers, AKA, pedos
NSA you win this time.
>>
Seriously though, why are almost all freetards mentally ill sexual degenerates?
>>
>>54988723
On the blog post about it. I stumbled upon it after looking at the latest tweets about Jake https://hypatia.ca/2016/06/07/he-said-they-said/
>>
>>54986535

It's not even about wether this is true or not.

It's about the "strage timing" when this all pops up (mind that few month ago another Tor core develloper fled from the fbi to germany).

Also it raises the question why such a private affair is turned into a into public discussion. Why do anonymous people do their accusations at some website? Why don't they just walk to the police and report it? Right: NO ONE went to the police. Strange, isn't it?

I'll tell you why:
Because this whole soap opera is meant to not only destroy a person's credibility, it's also meant to disrupt the whole team.

The leaked documents of the last months/years literally say that this is a legit way to destroy peoples reputations and companies/projects this way.

It's all just so obvious.
>>
>>54986985
you'll die virgin
>>
>>54990083
if the Tor guru had stayed a virgin none of this would have happened.
>>
Why should I use pedobusternetwork?
>>
>>54986971
The Tor Project paid him $99,996 per year?
Are you kidding me?
He should be earning 1/5 that considering he only works part time and they're funded by donations.
What does he even do for them, give a speech once per year at a non-academic conference?
>>
>>54986535
I liked tor better when the devs were anonymous. It's just another web 2.0 project now in need of a code of conduct.
>>
>>54987029
>my primary romantic partner at the time, Paul Wouters, was also present, Jacob ignored my use of a safe
KEK
U
CC
K
>>
Duh when you want to have sex with a woman you have to ask right before you put your penis in:
>"Do I have your consent?"
And if she says yes you plunge your sword in and say "No take-backsies" so she can't revoke consent. Then you're free to do as you wish.
>>
>>54990445
Jacob was the only ons that gave loads of speeches andere advocacy around.

>>54990517
And even then you don't have anything on paper so it's just words, still they can cry rape after that.
>>
>>54990826
+ Roger Dingledine
>>
>>54986535

>>54987029

>>54988414

Jacob Appelbaum is a special breed of bisexual. He loves men and has casual sex with them but women he reserves for the more freaky stuff.
>>
>>54988905

The blogger on that site is a typical SJW believe-victims-at-all-costs-even-when-there-is-no-proof type. She had already convicted assange on mere accusation even although we now know even one of assange's "victims" claimed that she only wanted him to get a std test and not charge him with any sort of rape.

These people think staring can be rape - they cannot be trusted.

For the record, I think Jacob can be a complete dick. I just want more evidence other than hurt fee-fees before I condemn him.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.