[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Windows, After I tried to unsuccessfully boot you 4 times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: wallpaper-1-Unepic.jpg (857 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-1-Unepic.jpg
857 KB, 1920x1200
Dear Windows,

After I tried to unsuccessfully boot you 4 times today, I reformatted your partition. You changed my boot order without asking me first, after failing to boot. You repeatedly crash and give me stability issues. After searching for a couple of months, I realized I can still play games that I enjoy on Linux, and there are no longer any reasons for me to use you.

Please, don't try to make some stupid press release letting everyone know you're aware you made a mistake and you're ready to make amends. You actively interfere with my daily operations and it's a big fuckin' waste of my time. These forced operations you are placing on my computer are a flag that you don't think I know how to manage my computer.

Fuck off,
Maik
>>
>>54985378
>Falling for the winmeme
>>
>>54985378
Why don't you just use Windows through KVM on Gentoo, so you can pass though your GPU, and play all the games you want without hardly any performance impact, and use Linux for everything else?
>>
>>54985378
Thank you for your thoughtful letter.
We at Microsoft work hard to provide the best user experience possible for our customers. We appolgise for dissapointing you, and will endeavor to continue improving our product, with the hope we win back your loyalty one day.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to write. Your input is valued.
Your friend,
Pajeet.
>>
>>54985675
Don't forget to poo in the loo Pajeet.
>>
File: nice.gif (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
1 B, 486x500
>>54985378
>>
File: 5388-old-man-laughing.png (242 KB, 415x295) Image search: [Google]
5388-old-man-laughing.png
242 KB, 415x295
>>54985675
>>54985696
>>
>>54985664
I was under the impression that a setup like that requires a secondary graphics card in addition to my current one. It'd also require me to install Gentoo, which I haven't tried yet. Maybe, I'd give it a whack, but I'm still having fun with Arch.

That's right, I'm ditching Windows for Arch for STABILITY reasons. Fuck.
>>
>>54985378
who are you quoting?
>>
>>54985378
I DON'T CARE, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO TELL US FAGGOT.

Seriously, snowflakes these days.
>>
>>54985378
Dear Windows,

You work perfectly fine for me 99% of the time, and any issues you have can be quickly sorted within about ten minutes and with some light Googling

Thanks, bud.
>>
>>54985872
Where is he quoting?
>>
>>54985860
You can still do it under arch. I'm doing it under debian and BTW, you have a second graphics"card" (integrated graphics).
>>
Imagine being a loyal customer of WindowBurgers, you been going there for years, from the very beginning, you kept going as they expanded across the country, becoming a huge food chain, you were always excited for the next new menu item and the new recipes. You have nice memories going there and enjoying a delicious meal everytime.

One day you go there and you notice that the restaurant has changed drastically, they installed cameras all over the place, they started hiring stoners and teenagers, big bright screens above your head displaying the menu and the featured item. You try to order the same combo you always order, but the clerk tells you they stopped selling it. You settle for the new one, you super size it like you always do and take your meal to the nearest table...

Continues in the next post.
>>
>>54986018

Contd.

..When you unwrap your burger you notice that it's flat and the ingredients terribly arranged, eating it it's very complicated because it's dripping sauce and falling apart. They forgot to put ice on the coke, and the fries are half cooked, the burger tastes pretty much the same but the presentation is pig disgusting. You complain to the manager and he tells you he's terrible sorry and that corporate is working to improve the customer experience. You believe their promises and keep coming back, until you are finally tired of the piss poor job they are doing, they let you down, you feel betrayed...

You finally decide to go to a different burger joint, this time you go to that family restaurant across the street, LinuxBurgers, it's been there forever but you were to afraid to try their food. The place is a bit rustic, it looks like they built it themselves. You ask for the menu and they tell you that you can make your own sandwich, simply ask for the ingredients you want and they put it together for you. You are amazed and a bit intimidated at first, you don't know what to order so you just go wild with the ingredients. Turns out to taste amazing, very well cooked, they clearly put love in the making.

Continues in the next post.
>>
>>54986050

Contd.

..You are so satisfied with the experience that you keep going there, trying out new flavors, mixing different ingredients. You are not always very happy with the final results, but you don't mind because you know that you can go back and order whatever you already like, the even serve curly fries and a wide variety of beverages and salads. Other customers approach you every now and then to recommend you a new sandwich, you sit together and share meals, you always have a good time meeting new people.

One day you see on TV a commercial, apparently WindowBurgers is advertising a new burger, with a new recipe and even more ingredients than ever. You feel tempted to go back, so you give them a new chance. By the time you get there you notice that they installed even more cameras, the tables and chairs have a different shape and different colors, but the food still doesn't taste quite as good as it used to, you eat in silence. You leave the restaurant, you feel bloated but not satisfied. You never go back again.
>>
>>54985943
Dear bud,
Thank you for your thoughtful letter,
we at google work hard to provide the best websearch solutions for you clueless wincucks too stupid to ditch your malware botnet OS for something
tolerable.
Thanks again for taking the time to write.
We at google appreciate your input, and hope to serve your websearch needs in the future.
Your friend,
Moot.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.