[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /g/ just had to reset my pc and reinstall windows 10 due
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot (1).png (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1).png
95 KB, 1280x720
hey /g/ just had to reset my pc and reinstall windows 10 due to bullshit viruses that my brother downloaded. now none of my games work, i keep getting 0xc000007b error and .dll errors. I have 2012 visual c++ redist files but i honestly have no idea what i did wrong this time, any help would be appreciated
>>
>>54979171
make sure the program folder is not read only
give all security rights to program folder
run as admin
>>
>>54979260
do you mean the game program location, or the visual c++ location?
>>
Blood did you just copy over the games folder and not reinstall the fucking games
>>
>>54979278
i didnt wipe the pc, i kept personal files and shit, so i wouldnt lose all my pictures, why? i didnt know that was relevant. no i didnt copy over the game folder
>>
>>54979278
i didn't wipe the pc, i kept personal files and shit, so i wouldn't lose all my pictures, why? i didn't know that was relevant. no i didnt copy over the game folder
>>
>>54979307
Did you actually reinstall windows or just do a reset? If you reset it then reinstall one of the games to see if that fixes it. It probably will
>>
>>54979325
alright ill reinstall fc4 to see
thanks
>>
File: Screenshot (3).png (608 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (3).png
608 KB, 1280x720
alright ive got some time, could you keep this open in another tab? ill get back to you
>>
File: C++ - Programs and Features.png (135 KB, 1008x744) Image search: [Google]
C++ - Programs and Features.png
135 KB, 1008x744
>>54979171
>I have 2012 visual c++
Get the rest of them too.
There's also an update for DX9 which for some reson MS refuses to ship with newer versions of Windows. directx_Jun2010_redist YOu can either find it on their site via Google or see in a game's redist folder
>>
>>54979375
i have dx11, or at least i think. i redownloaded windows 10 when i reset my pc, which sucks
>>
>>54979375
still wont launch some games
far cry 4 works, so does dead island, but games like dbxv and batman arkham origins wont and they take an assload of time to install
>>
File: Screenshot (4).png (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (4).png
94 KB, 1280x720
>>54979375
forgot to send this pic
>>
>>54979701
where's the latest graphics driver software?
>>
>>54979447
DX versions don't stack either. Or there's also an online installer (also from MS). Careful though as it tries to install bing bar.
>>
>>54979275
>program location
>>
>>54979752
reinstalling the game did not work
is anyone on this thread anymore?
>>
>>54981475
Backup and reset your pc.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.