[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sqt/ - Stupid Questions Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: 1409697014196.jpg (147 KB, 1126x844) Image search: [Google]
1409697014196.jpg
147 KB, 1126x844
/sqt/ - Stupid Questions Thread
old one hit bump limit

Post all your small and stupid questions that doesn't deserve their own thread.
Redirect any retard to this thread using >>>/g/sqt
>>
how to transfer pale moon profile to regular firefox
>>
>>54973618
Is it a bad idea to use studio monitors as every day listening speakers?
>>
So I got my modem at the front of my house and router connected to it via ethernet cable in back yard. How the fuck do I turn router into access point(wifi + ethernet)? It just wont fucking work

http://fatsquirrel.org/veghead/wot/linksysap.php

Tried following that but at the third step it stops working ffs
>>
>>54973710
Have someone else do it for you if you're this low functioning. You'd probably do it wrong and it would get used for CP. Maybe the modem is expecting your PC's MAC address, so you'll need to set the router's WAN interface to that.
>>
which plan should I get?
1. 1 mbps down / 0.5 mbps up - no quota
2. 20mbps down / 20 mbps up - 21GB quota

both are the same price. There are other plans , but I can't afford it. Since internet here is expensive af.
>>
>>54973812
Ehh, I'd get the no quota. It doesn't matter if option 2 is faster if you're going to reach your quota quickly. Depends on your average use I guess.
>>
why no clover on play store?
>>
>>54973812
A contract is a contract. If the contract says 21 GB Internet is enough for you, your fucked.
Just avoid quota whenever possible, otherwise you'll shoot yourself in the foot.

Politicians needs to understand that quotas are the cancer killing the innovationmovement in the web.
But who am I kidding? They know nothing at all, so they won't forbid quotas.

Imagine your water supplier told you that 10 liters of water per day is enough. After 10 liters no water anymore.
Sure, you can easily survive on that, but is it really right to do so? I say no, and I'll say no until the day I die.
>>
>>54973812

https://www.google.com/search?q=21+gigabytes+per+month+in+kiloybytes+per+second&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
>>
>>54973788
when i sayh it dont work i mean the fukn instructions stop being useful, they do not apply to the router they say they do
>>
>>54973916
That is insanely neat, thank you for sharing.
>>
File: 1446353586293.jpg (94 KB, 714x532) Image search: [Google]
1446353586293.jpg
94 KB, 714x532
how can i reduce overheating of my old ass laptop. i have new thermal paste applied.
also custom made cooling pad and ripped bottom of case to apply pad fan directly to copper
https://i.imgur.com/HYrL3n3.jpg
>>
Should I have a sissy maid clean my place? Or is it a waste of time?
>>
>>54974047
>motherboard hotter than cpu
That's a new one. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>54974047
So you did change paste of the southbridge? other than that it could be a software error that is causing the immense heat on the southbridge. Get yourself cracked driverbooster 3 and update all drivers, also flash bios if there is an update. Had the same problem. Had the wrong ide chipset driver, worked but heat was 70 under no load.
>>
>>54974047
oh and i see dual monitors? that of course is gonna burn your laptop to death if you keep it like that. The RBoards are not made for dual monitors, just for projectors and shit like that. To much load for it to handle.
>>
File: 1465348891765.png (37 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
1465348891765.png
37 KB, 658x662
What are some high quality monitors?

I want a display with good color calibration, low black level, greyscale accuracy, 6504K white point, high contrast ratio, etc. All that good stuff.

Color gamut isn't important since I'm not doing photography work but the more the better.
>>
In the Caja file manager, how do I change the terminal that opens when I pick "open in terminal" from the context menu?
>>
>>54974187
Depends on what you mean by high contrast.

Most displays are around the 1000:1 contrast mark, this goes for both TN and IPS (the most popular display techs by far). What this means is that your black level is always one thousandth of your white level. If you only want to reduce your black level, just decrease the monitor's brightness setting will accomplish that - but it won't increase the contrast.

If you need a higher contrast, you basically have two options:

1. Go for a VA-type display (e.g. S-PVA). These can reach contrast levels in the range of 5000:1 or so. The big downside is that they also suffer from off-angle gamma/contrast distortion (similar to TN panels; not quite as bad but it still means you won't get very accurate color reproduction out of them), as well as poor response times.

2. Go for an OLED-type display. This will give you the “best of all worlds” currently (excellent color reproduction, high contrast, low blacks, high dynamic range, etc.), but they're still very expensive and also still have longevity issues compared to conventional TFTs. (A good IPS can last you for 10 years. A current OLED display can't even come close to that)

3. Go for a CRT. This will give you high contrast / low black reproduction, at the cost of limited gamut and color quality (mainly due to the age of all currently available CRTs) as well as high weight/space requirements. Even the best CRTs in their day have faded phosphors by now, since nobody reproduces them.

If you must have absolutely no compromises and want the best of all worlds, it's possible (go for high-grade OLED reference mastering monitors) - but be prepared to spend a boatload.
>>
>>54974299
>two options
I also can't count, apparently
>>
>>54974299
Tbqh I'm not looking to spend $5,000 on an OLED. I just want a good LCD panel, something that's at least respectable and has accurate colors. I don't think I want to spend more than 500 USD.

I would do my own research, but desktop monitor information is surprisingly scarce. With smartphones I can easily find display quality by looking at anandtech or displaymate, but no such thing seems to exist for monitors.
>>
>>54973845
Clover came with all the sfw boards already added, but as most people know /a/ is anything but a sfw board.
Google removed the app because it provided access to nsfw content straight out of the box.
>>
>>54973812
25 gb quote fag here, because no other options available. If you enjoy watching hd videos hd music daily, I say hands off from 21, way too little. If you do mostly gaming online, you will need the speed so go for the 21 gb. It all really depends what type of user you are.
>>
>>54974381
>I would do my own research, but desktop monitor information is surprisingly scarce.
tftcentral.co.uk

This is the only reputable display reviewing site I have come across in the last few years. They know what they're talking about.

I don't trust random joe reviewers that can't even be bothered investing in proper measurement equipment
>>
I've two macbooks and one usb hdd. How to backup both of them to single usb hdd?
Back in the days i did this using two sparcebundles, but it's not working anymore.
http://ug.bu.edu/blog/lingtech/2009/07/15/time-machine-on-disk-images-on-local-hard-drives/
>>
In C, why doesn't ++ or -- work on pointers? ie you can't do *ptr++ or *ptr-- for numerical pointers.
>>
>>54974676
Operartions priority.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-08-06-56-12.png (100 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-08-06-56-12.png
100 KB, 768x1280
hi,
did adfree on android stop working for anyone else?
it's not loading the way it should, takes way long now.
I also get pic related when trying to update the host file.
I'm seeing ads. please help.
>>
I want to switch off of Windows 10 and onto Linux, what distro would be best for that? Normal used programs are Bitwig Studio (DAW) and a few vidya.
>>
>>54974676
because prefix or postfix binds stronger than the pointer. it selects the nex/last element of the array. or undefined if not in an array.

you want

(*ptr)++
>>
File: HDD Enclosure.jpg (203 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
HDD Enclosure.jpg
203 KB, 1500x1500
On my desktop I have a C: SSD with my OS, programs, and some files, and a D: HDD with my "archive" (all other files, media, program installers, etc.)

Would I be able to take the HDD out of the case, put it in an external anclosure like pic related, and use it as an external drive with my laptop?

Would there be problems with this (when I use it with my laptop or when I put it back in the case after using it as an external)?

I'm mainly worried about software issues that I can't see/think of.

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>54974703
Depends on what file system you're using on it and what OS you're on/switching to my dude. More info needed.
>>
>>54974715
All of them are NTFS
>>
I have an overclocked i5 6600k and temperatures never exceed 72c with my 212 evo. Would it make any sense to get an aio?
>>
>>54974692
The hell is addfree?
Use adaway or minminblock
>>
>>54974694
According to Russian Wikipedia article (because no one has bothered to write one in English), It's available specifically for Ubuntu, so Ubuntu. Don't expect all your games to work.
>>
>>54974718
As long as you're not trying to use OSX you should be fine, my man. I know for drives that have the OS on them you need to do a file check before you can run it on a different computer, but I don't think it does that for media drives like externals.
>>54974731
People on /g/ badmouth Ubuntu a lot. Any particular reason? Anything I should know before going into it? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>54974715
Not him but I thought it was pretty obvious that he was using NTFS and Windows on both
>>
>>54974759
Prolly was. I'm just trying to throw a little bit of help out while I get >>54974694 answered.
>>
>>54974753
>Any particular reason?
Most of /g/ will badmouth it because they think it's “nooby” or whatever, but ignore that.

The worst thing about Ubuntu is how fucking unstable it is. Canonical is more interested in producing more and more bullshit products that they then have to constantly scrap than actually focusing on doing one thing well.

Take unity for example, it's a pile of junk that will constantly lock itself up pretty much no matter what hardware you're on; when they aren't busy removing features and “simplifying” it in exchange for making it more annoying to use for everybody else.

If you plan on using Ubuntu with a different WM/DE than the stock default, feel free. But if you plan on “enjoying” the stock out-of-box experience, you're going to be in for a bad time.
>>
>>54974753
Alright. Thank you Anon.

>I know for drives that have the OS on them
You mean as files on the drive or something in the firmware?

If it's the first case, I always wipe all the partitions on my drives, so I shouldn't have issues on that part, right?
>>
>>54974753
Neckbeards don't like Ubuntu because it's easy to use, and there have also been some issues with an Amazon search thing being opt-out instead of opt-in. I think you don't need to do anything to turn that off in the current release. There's just an Amazon shortcut you can delete forever. fixubuntu tells you what to do about any current issues. It's all done via free software, so it's not nearly as bad as Windows.
>>
>>54974694
Personally I have an Ubuntu+Xfce partition that I use for playing video games on, and a normal Gentoo partition for work.

Reason I use Ubuntu for video gaming is because most companies think “Linux = Ubuntu” and will only bother supporting Ubuntu if they support Linux at all. (And second reason is because my Gentoo install is a locked down / hardened / encrypted system that Steam etc. wouldn't even run on to begin with)

That setup gives me pretty much the best of all worlds.
>>
>>54974809
*fixubuntu.com
>>
File: 195523337558.png (36 KB, 451x533) Image search: [Google]
195523337558.png
36 KB, 451x533
>>54973618

How do I overcome this crushing loneliness?
>>
>>54974794
Glad I'm on /sqt/, what is a WM/DE? Is that like xfce and the stuff that changes the gui? And I mean I'm moving off of Windows to avoid unstable shit made from a shit company... Is it even marginally as bad as windows?
>>54974807
Meant whatever you have Windows installed on. You said you had it on your SSD, so it won't be an issue. Just nice to know.
>>54974809
So it's easy to opt-out of the whole amazon partnership thing? I know with Windows you can't even truly opt out of the telemetry and shit.
>>54974813
So Gentoo would be a good setup for, say, a media server and general word processing?>>54974862
Perseverance. Also, leave the house.
>>
>>54973845
Just download it from f-droid
>>
File: Table.png (6 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
Table.png
6 KB, 420x420
I'm about to buy a desktop PC, but I can only put it on the left side of the table.

Unfortunately my table has side-panels that would cover the air vents, causing issues with cooling.

What would the best solution to this problem be?
Is there a case that somehow manages to have the vents on the right side?

If not, the only two solutions I can think of are having all the heat coming out of the top and/or side-vents that are positioned lower than the side-panels (they start at about 25cm/10in from the ground).

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>54974862
Find things you want to do and then do them and keep doing them until those things are what you do.

Or get a clingy bf/gf and you'll wish you were alone again.
>>
how can i force windows 7 detect my samsung evo 850 at installation. i cant use windows 7 when i step on hdd partitioning screen its empty
>>
>>54974899
Fractal Design 304 is about 6.5 inches tall. It's a Mini-ITX, but really you can game comfortably on Mini-ITX boards.
>>
>>54974928
This
A mini-ITX has the exact same performance as normal ATX, just less room for dual cards etc.
>>
>>54974862
Find a hobby where you actively do things by collaborating with people.

You'll soon develop social skills that you can use to make more friends in other areas of your life (if there aren't any, just find another hobby or a new group to do the old hobby with). This will expand your circle of friends enough that, as time passes, those firends will make you meet other firends and so on.

You will have to actively work on this though. You can't make friends if you stay in your house every day.

TL;DR: Look at what social people do and copy them.
>>
>>54974910
Install anything above 7 and it should auto
>>
>>54974944
and with the new card gen, god forbid you adopt it this early, 4k gaming is going to be single-card. Plus, I mean, 1080p is totally ok, and you can run Witcher 3 around 50fps with a decent card
>>
>>54974957
i am using windows 8.1 atm i dont want to use it.
>>
>>54974880
>what is a WM/DE?
WM = Window Manager (e.g. KWin, Xfwm, Unity, awesome, i3, dwm, xmonad)
DE = Desktop environment (e.g. GNOME, Xfce, KDE)

Ubuntu by default uses GNOME/Unity, but if you want something more stable and lightweight I would go with Xfce/Xfwm, but using a DE is also strictly optional.

A DE is pretty much just a collection of programs developed and preconfigured to work with each other well and follow a common “theme”. For example the premise of GNOME programs is to be as dumbed-down and simplified as possible. (GNOME is basically what you want your grandma to be using)

>>54974880
>So Gentoo would be a good setup for, say, a media server and general word processing?
Nah. I wouldn't recommend Gentoo to anybody other than programmers and sysadmins.
>>
>>54974928
>>54974944
I'll look into a small case if there aren't other solutions, but if possible I would prefer a regular one, sicne I plan on installing multiple storage drives and cards that won't fit into a mini-ITX one.

Thanks anyway.
>>
>>54974880
I remember the Amazon thing now being opt-in when I installed Ubuntu 16.04. You can double-check by following the instructions at https://fixubuntu.com/

The Unity desktop environment is fine. Many users didn't like it because they had developed baby duck syndrome for GNOME 2 and it was sort of pulled out from under them when it wasn't available in new versions of Ubuntu due to the GNOME Project abandoning it for GNOME 3. It wasn't long until MATE (pronounced like the south-american herbal stimulant drink) was made as a replacement.

>So Gentoo would be a good setup for, say, a media server and general word processing?

Fuck no. Its installer is so non-existant it's easier to use another distro to install it. Play with it in a virtual machine if you want.
>>
>>54974965
np, install 10/Linux
you can't be on 7 forever anon.
>>
>>54974996
linux does not have drivers for my gpu,
>>
>>54974974
>>54974880
>I mean I'm moving off of Windows to avoid unstable shit made from a shit company... Is it even marginally as bad as windows?
Then I think you really don't want GNOME. It's basically trying desperately to be just as bad as Windows. Red Hat really wants to be the next Microsoft, and they make a bunch of Windows-inspired bullshit as a result. (And by windows inspired I don't just mean aesthetically, I mean in terms of emulating internal clusterfuck architecture like the windows registry)

Personally I would recommend you just try out a few live CDs of various distros to explore the configuration space some what. Try out Xfce for a bit, try out KDE, and try out Ubuntu Unity for comparison perhaps.

Linux is the world of choice and fragmentation, so if you want to explore the different possibilities you can do that pretty much for as long as you want.
>>
I would like to create a small machine that I'll use to install LFS, and later develop for this machine, create my own tools to maintain the system etc.
What kind of CPU I should look for, and how much should I spend on it ? I don't want to spend a lot, but don't want to wait endlessly that a program finish compiling.
>>
Whenever I format an SD card on Windows to fat32, I cannot mount it on Linux due to missing partition.

Can I somehow format an SD card in windows that can be mounted in Linux?
>>
>>54975035
virtual machine, $0
>>
File: 11.png (195 KB, 286x556) Image search: [Google]
11.png
195 KB, 286x556
>>54975017
get 10. you'll have to eventually, especially if gayming.

a different installation media might solve it.
>>
>>54973618
i tried cleaning my cpu and ripped the heatsink of to change the paste. any way to assemble it again? its a q6600 lga775
>>
>>54974982
Node 304 supports 6 drives. Any more than that is excessive imo.
>>54974974
>>54975018
So essentially, what I'm getting from these two posts is to dick around, but likely I'll be content with Xfce/Xfwm?
>>54974988
>>54974974
So no Gentoo, got it! Thanks, anons.
If I can compile drivers for Linux, you can, too!
>>
>>54974697
don't you mean
++*ptr

?

Fucking around now doing ++/-- before the * works but after (even using the () also) leads to changing the pointer itself.

Just realized how vague my original post was: I was asking how to increment the value pointed to BY the pointer via pointer operation.
>>
File: IMG_20160608_134100.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160608_134100.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>54973618
i tried cleaning my cpu and ripped the heatsink of to change the paste. any way to assemble it again? its a q6600 lga775

forgot pic
>>
>>54975081
You pulled the CPU package out the socket? Got picks? I thought that only happened with PGA and never with LGA.
>>
>>54975100
I think it's hopeless. Next time you gotta twist and wiggle because there's some stiction happening there. Two clean and smooth pieces of glass can do the same thing. Try it with a couple hard drive platters if you're ever disassembling one. But don't bend them or they'll explode into tiny shards :D
>>
>>54975082
>Node 304 supports 6 drives. Any more than that is excessive imo.
Of course. I only need 3-4 of them, but it still won't support the additional cards I plan on putting in.

Also I need a case with at least one empty bay on the front to install an HDD hot-swap dock since I frequently swap drives and without one I would need to open the case every time.
>>
>>54975143
I mean just look around for some cases. I'm 100% sure you'll find one that fans off to the right or something. Maybe even just get one with a flat top and just stick it in upside-down.
>>
Is there a YouTube app that don't have adds and lets me listen to the audio even when my phone is locked?
>>
File: heatenings.png (46 KB, 314x364) Image search: [Google]
heatenings.png
46 KB, 314x364
>>54973618
Where can I buy stolen GTX1080s and 144hz monitors for ultralow prices?

>tfw my captcha included a police car
>>
>>54975103
nah i think he means he ripped the cap of the damn cpu
>>
Why does 4chan bother with banning for ban evasion if I can just evade that ban?
>>
>>54975156
I'm currently doing this.

I just thought someone on /g/ might have a new solution I didn't think of, but thanks anyway.
>>
>>54975100
you know...you ripped the die off too....but nothing a little bit of glue cant fix.
>>
File: 1449496914370.jpg (79 KB, 720x692) Image search: [Google]
1449496914370.jpg
79 KB, 720x692
Currently using a old Laptop(Running Vista), and trying to find a new laptop that I can use for:
>Making Music
>Playing Games(Nothing spectacular, just enough to play on Steam/LoL/LoToRO).
>Working with Game Engines/Making games.

What should I look for and/or go for?
>My limit is around $700, but can extend to $800.
>Can build a PC, because lack of room.
>>
>>54975239
Don't quit your day job.
>>
>>54975239
>>Making Music
>>Playing Games

Never making it and never getting hunnies confirmed.
>>
>>54975239
>Can build a PC, because lack of room
Did you mean to write "can't"?
>>
>>54975264
>>54975261
Just a hobby on the side.
>>
>>54975281
Soundcloud?
>>
>>54975276
Funny thing is, a laptop requires more depth than a desktop which can fit in as little as eight inches.
>>
>>54975281
Fractal Design Node 202
Not all computers are Large ATX Towers
>>
>>54975170
the dank web
>>
>>54975292
Yes sorry, that's what 3 hours of sleep and 12 hours shifts will do to you.
>>54975302
Right now where I'm jumping around, a Laptop is just the best option, otherwise I'd only be on the computer for maybe two/seven days, compared to five/seven days now.
Space wise, my "room" is clutter with other people's shit, so I have a desk, but it's not mine(and covered in junk) and I'm using a small card table, with a thick plastic easel to hold the laptop up.
>>
>>54975372
>Yes sorry, that's what 3 hours of sleep and 12 hours shifts will do to you.
?
Did you mean to respond to this >>54975276 ?
>>
What does /g/ think of that British Columbian vlogger?
>>
>>54975432
Fuck, yes.

Either way, Suggestions?
>>
File: 1451713030754.png (120 KB, 346x250) Image search: [Google]
1451713030754.png
120 KB, 346x250
>>54975480
I suggest you go get some rest Anon.
>>
>>54973674
use FEBE
>>
>>54975480
idk, Dell XPS? Or 1366 x 768 shitbook? It doesn't really matter since you won't actually make any music or games.
>>
>>54973618
why is there no turbo button anymore
need that turbo button man so i can play pacman in speed mode like in the old days
>>
File: umaru questionmark.png (513 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
umaru questionmark.png
513 KB, 1280x720
>>54973618
What's the least botnet Chromium based browser?

I used Comodo Dragon in the past, but it seems to have major security issues right now.
>>
Need to do some studying. Should I quit making excuses and start doing it at libraries if my neighbors are being shit? I won't have access to a campus for a couple more months.
>>
>>54975756
Chromium itself.
If you're worried about botnet that much then just use Firefox.

>>54975760
Discord is the best one but if you care about Foss then there's nothing better than mumble.
>>
File: 1241241254.png (63 KB, 350x338) Image search: [Google]
1241241254.png
63 KB, 350x338
>>54973618
Can someone propose me what company I could analyze for their innovative strategy.

Something more interesting than fucking Apple/Google/Tesla.
>>
>>54975757
But aren't they all filled with nothing but PCs and weirdos who go there to use them because they somehow can't get their shit together enough to own one in 2016 when laptops can be bought for less than $100? How does that work?
>>
How do I get into DIY electronics? What's the difference between Arduino, Raspberry Pi and regular kits?

Inspired from this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FlV6pgwlrk
>>
>>54975775
Boston Dynamics
>>
>>54975775
lol bsnss
You can expect to be replaced by analytics software.
>>
>>54975770
>experimental release/not in the repo
Mumble it is.

Thanks.
>>
>>54975770
Thanks.

>If you're worried about botnet that much then just use Firefox.

I do most of the time. I just need something that's able to download files over 1GB from MEGA without installing Kimble's browser extension.
>>
File: mJBgeLs[1].jpg (23 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
mJBgeLs[1].jpg
23 KB, 288x216
Hello /g/ I overclocked my ASUS GTX 970 Black to +37mV 120% power limit, +200Mhz Core, +410Mhz memory and it is stable under 100% load (Firestrike, Furmark, GTA V, Witcher 3) but I noticed that when idling FB and GPU usage fluctuate
>pic related
Should I be worried and is it harmful for the card?
If I decrease the clock to +170/+330 the fluctuations stop.
>>
Can someone tell me why buying a reference video card is a bad idea? Currently considering picking up a reference 970 after the 1070 comes out for the lowered price.
>>
>>54975786
Eh, A bit too product focused. I'm thinking innovative strategies that helped a company become successful to more general consumers.

>>54975789
Possibly, but that's why I'm not going into banking. Just got a job in IT related business, so I'm on a path to job security if I pick up enough knowledge on the way.
>>
>>54975828
If the fluctuating stops when you lower it than obviously it would be a good idea to do that as it would be a safe bet that overclocking it beyond that is what's causing it to fluctuate.
>>
File: sad penguin.png (120 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
sad penguin.png
120 KB, 284x339
How do I stop playing video games? What's worked so far is not working at home. But then if I get tired I go home and just play more.
>>
>>54975880
Friend, you may have replied to the wrong comment.
>>
>>54975929
Whoops, this >>54975880 was meant for >>54975815
>>
does a GPU have dedicated hardware for drawing polygons and shading them or does the same hardware deal with both problems? does the API handle directing the problem to the right hardware?
>>
Should I buy a Pentium G4400 or an Athlon X4 950?
>>
Would you say that facebook, amazon, google, steam, microsoft are egregores ?
>>
>>54975960
because all I know is that there's thousands of cores doing simple math

but I heard some programmer say he wasn't using the rasterization hardware at all which made me think there's probably some very specific cores in the GPU
>>
>>54975893
Uninstall them and make it a pain in the ass to start playing them each time, so hopefully your laziness will make playing them not worth the hassle.
>>
>>54975893
Remind yourself the video game you're getting good at will be forgotten in a few years. For online/multiplayer stuff, it will actually be taken away from you, and then you'll feel a huge void and you desperately grasp for anything that can fill it but nothing will quite the same so you should quit now before that happens.

Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngEhgqGlyjQ

Experience the cringiest gamers and you'll want nothing to do with the "hobby". Many of the posts on /r/bestofoutrageculture are that

Maybe travel a bit? Plane tickets are much cheaper if bought several months in advance.

Being good at playing video games is like being good at eating hotdogs. It's just consuming a product, and even if you win you lose.

Maybe make a musical instrument your go-to thing you do when you want a quick break from stuff?

I think they can be alright and even useful in moderation. I use the Kerbal plugin krpc to practice programming, and the C++ block in spengies. And flight sims to practice a little before I risk breaking $5 worth of foam. And other stuff. Just not hours daily.
>>
>>54975880
Fiddled a bit with the clock +191/+375 is the highest the card would go without fluctuations at idle. Probably will leave it like that
>>
How come my internet works fine on my web browser, email application, etc but not on my messaging applications?
>>
>>54976045
Thankfully I'm home for the summer and my internet is garbage. I just don't want to start full time obsessed over video games. I easily clock in 6-7 hours a day. I just deleted them. Thank you.

>>54976058
Yeah, I actually have past experiences with that type of void. Thanks for the support. I really like the hot dog comparison. I have a trip planned soon so hopefully I can have that to look forward to.
>>
I'm playtesting a game and it's not running, we're trying to figure out why.

I may have to update windows. I'm running a pirated copy of W7x64, haven't updated in 3 years or so.

Checking in to make sure Microsoft hasn't created an update that will fuck systems with pirated keys or something.
>>
What is the difference between the geometry processor and the rasterizer?
>>
>>54976150

Cursory search suggests that they have. Does anyone have more information about this shit?

I know it's early but plis responde.
>>
>>54976227
Why are AMD so good in hardware but their software department is complete shit?
>>
>>54976227
is there actual rasterizer processor? I though it was the thing GPU Core did.
>>
What virtual machine software do you recommend?
>>
>>54976306
yeah that was what I asked earlier in this thread without any responses

seems like there's specific hardware for rasterizing at least
>>
>>54976348
virtualbox
kvm qemu
vm ware
>>
Is there a way to set up something like a captive portal without needing to dedicate a system to it or buy extra hardware?

A mate who runs a cafe is literally changing his WiFi password every single day so the jewish backpackers that infest my town down sit outside his cafe all day, not order anything, and hook up to it. I'm looking at ways to set him up with something like aforementioned captive portal, but everything I look into needs to have a computer dedicated to it, several NICs, sometimes an extra bit of hardware, and then some software that looks rather convoluted to set up.

Thoughts and/or ideas?
>>
>>54976129
Good luck man... I'm still trying to find a way to stop coming here. It seems to be impossible.
>>
Is there any way to get Windows 10 to permanently save speaker balance ratios? It always gets reset when lowering volume to zero.
>>
File: 1462366282072.jpg (41 KB, 534x532) Image search: [Google]
1462366282072.jpg
41 KB, 534x532
>>54976400
>Not realizing the potential of having wifi free loaders at your cafe

That shit is so easy to monetize, even if they are poor backpackers some of them will always go and buy something. And it would be fairly easy to come up with some other ways to convert them into repeat customers, like going once in a while outside and offering take away coffee or something.
>>
File: gnu-gnu-gnu.png (12 KB, 206x61) Image search: [Google]
gnu-gnu-gnu.png
12 KB, 206x61
who is the first guy on this image
>>
Which linux distro deals with hidpi best out of the box?
>>
>>54976470
if you are using onboard audio, the chances are it's realtek and you can just use their software
>>
>>54976476
They really don't, hey. Before he started changing the password, one of them would come in and buy something small to get the password, and then tell all his mates. So there'd be about a dozen of them hanging around outside on phones, tablets and laptops, chewing through his bandwidth and refusing to buy anything. When asked to move, they then just sit off his property, but still near enough to access the WiFi.

Also, this is Australia I'm talking about, so he doesn't have unlimited data. Furthermore, the backpackers aren't the kind to be 'repeat customers'. They're not even 'single customers' if they can avoid it.
>>
>>54976058
>And flight sims to practice a little before I risk breaking $5 worth of foam
Care to expand on that?
What do you mean?
>>
>>54976398
Thank you big brother
>>
are ATX and mini-ITX onboard audio cards good enough, or should one invest in something more high end. (for gaming and casual music listening, with mid-high-end headphones)
>>
Why do I have two different types of tabs with two different kind of behavior?

Specifically the small alien tab thing will remember the last tab open before Chromium was closed.
>>
>>54976521
>australia
Ah, that changes things.

hahhaah, he should change the password every 30-60min to force those fuckers to come and buy something again
kek
>>
>>54976567
I've had no problems with mine. I built an mITX media PC and don't have any issues whatsoever with sound quality, if the file it's playing is good enough. But I'm not really autistic about sound quality, so your mileage may vary.

>>54976594
He's got an app on his iPad so he can do it without needing a laptop or anything, but yeah, I was looking into captive portal stuff for him, but it seems like you need a fair bit of dedicated hardware and software to make it work - you can just run a program on a laptop or something that interposes itself between the router and anyone else trying to connect to it.
>>
>>54976590
Of course I just managed to figure it out.

It was the Last Tab extension whose only function should be to give me a new tab (speed dial) when I close the last tab, which it does. But that buggy behavior is unacceptable.

I hope I can find a proper replacement.
>>
>>54976607
Aren't there solutions where you could have a onetime use private password login for each paying customer, automatically printed on the receipt or something.

Im sure ive seen that somewhere before.
>>
>>54976636
Funnily enough, you need a captive portal for that. I went to my local library, because they have that EXACT thing - you head up to the counter and ask for a username and password, and you can hook into the wifi for a specified amount of time.

Buuuuuuuuut they needed special software and hardware to get it up and running. HP Guest something-or-other from memory.
>>
http://www.harbeth.co.uk/library/mp3files/Alan_Shaw_Derek_HughesV2BBCJune07_%28C%29_HarbethUK.mp3

Is this actually a good recording? I find the noise too annoying. How the hell are they picking up this amount of noise?
>>
>>54976636
>>54976658
nigger just get a IEEE 802.1X / WPA-Enterprise AP

fuck nobody on /g/ understands shit about technology anymore
>>
>>54974899
put it on the outside of the desk
>>
>>54976742
Can you elaborate a little more, please?
>>
>>54976745
No space. There's a shelf there, so the case would need to be very small in depth to even fit, and it would obstruct the shelves.
>>
>>54975960
never mind, got the answer in less than a minute on reddit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMIxlIMAxDE&t=4m8s

What movie is this?
>>
File: file.jpg (70 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
70 KB, 288x288
My LG computer monitor died 4 days ago after 7 years of use.

What's a cheap but decent monitor brand I should look for? Just for gaming.
>>
>>54976958
House of Cards, it's a show on Netflix
>>
does ram speed mean anything?

like if I buy ram is there a real world difference between 1600 mhz, 2133, 2400 etc?
>>
>>54976708
I ruined it a little bit.
http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/h0KKy5l6/file.html

Also I forgot to turn the amplitude down before saving, so it's a bit louder than the original.
>>
>Have published at least one original Android app
What do they mean by that? Published to github? Play store? Fdroid? As a personal project? Something you had to do at work?
>>
File: Random Graphics Card.jpg (41 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
Random Graphics Card.jpg
41 KB, 650x365
What component does screen-recording tax the most?

I need to record my screen while doing CPU-intensive work in Ableton, but every time I try doing it, my computer stutters with way less load than it does without the recording.

Would having a good dedicated GPU help, or it's all done by the CPU?
>>
>>54973687
No
>>
File: 04.png (1 MB, 1601x903) Image search: [Google]
04.png
1 MB, 1601x903
Does anyone know if Z170 chipset runs hotter than normal? These temperatures are freaking me out a little bit. These are NOT idle temperatures, they are taken right after 3DMark's Fire Strike physics test which lasts something like 15 seconds.
>>
When I open skype it's just a white blank box and then it crashes. Anyone know what this is?
On windows 7.
>>
>>54977397
Reinstall
>>
Im having trouble formatting my Abacus 64 GB SD card. Ive tried 3 different programs to reformat it to Fat32 but it still won't be recognized by my android smartphone.
>>
File: 1461124993618.png (94 KB, 777x562) Image search: [Google]
1461124993618.png
94 KB, 777x562
Why do I have Chinese IP addresses on qBotnettorrent, there's also an Israel flag not shown in the picture.

I'm not seeding nor downloading anything at all.
>>
When the fuck will Tinder fix its memory leaks and shitty bugs
>>
>>54977438
Didn't help, also tried adding some "legacy" shit next to the shortcut but that did nothing as well.
I paid nothing for skype and still expect it to work.
>>
Are all programming languages in English? Do non-native English speakers have to learn English to code, or do they just memorize the words necessary for whatever programming language?
>>
File: 13.jpg (286 KB, 1020x923) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
286 KB, 1020x923
>>54977178
Did you give it the 3-5k lift they were deriding?
>>
Is there a way I could stream music/video from my laptop and onto Android phone while allowing me to skip files using only the phone?
>>
How can I make 4chan X restrict the width or height of an image on hover or expanding to a certain number?

I find that fit to width or height doesn't do anything.

and hovering over 1080p images is annoying.
>>
>>54977650
Don't know.
I reduced the noise a bit with Waves X-Noise, applied a bit of gating and reduced a bit of the lower frequencies with a low-shelf.

I then did some more de-noising with iZotope RX and fucked around with the parameters until it sounded clean enough without being completely ruined.

It's possible that those programs enhanced some of those frequencies. I don't really know and don't care enough to find out.

Also I didn't listen to what they were saying.
>>
File: Medieval_dress_14th_c__by_Idzit.jpg (200 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
Medieval_dress_14th_c__by_Idzit.jpg
200 KB, 774x1032
>>54977779

Ok.
I gather you heard flaws other than the noise?
They're harping on about how they're recording direct to DAT in a BBC anechoic chamber using the best mike in the world. This is the best recording in the world for testing your loudspeakers.
>>
File: shit_by_andie200-d6lvr7m[1].png (127 KB, 999x799) Image search: [Google]
shit_by_andie200-d6lvr7m[1].png
127 KB, 999x799
>>54973618
Tinywall is shit!. It blocks my access to my home network even when i had "network discovery enabled" in it's proprieties and "Lan transfer" or something. Recommend me a decent open source firewall please.
>>
>>54977861
>I gather you heard flaws other than the noise?
Lol didn't even think about that to be honest. I just fired up the noise reduction stuff and only thought about that.

>They're harping on about how they're recording direct to DAT in a BBC anechoic chamber using the best mike in the world.
Are you sure that this file is the recording in question?
What about all the noise?

>This is the best recording in the world for testing your loudspeakers.
What do you mean?
Testing them for what exactly?
>>
>>54977086
yes, but not all the software will benefit from it.
>>
How do I switch dns server in Arch? Configuring resolv.conf doesnt work because resolvconf overwrites it, and configuring resolvconf.conf doesnt work because it adds the one I added but doesnt remove the other ones.
>>
>>54977964
nvm senpai
>>
tl;dr- are i5 2500k and sandy bridge motherboards still good?

Mobo died. Is it a waste to simply replace just that, instead of getting a newer board with modern socket and new CPU? As far as I'm concerned, the 2500k is fast enough, but it seems foolish buying 4-5 year old tech and not getting any performance gain out of it, especially down the line when I'll need to replace both anyway.

any advice?
>>
File: networks.jpg (20 KB, 364x217) Image search: [Google]
networks.jpg
20 KB, 364x217
How do I remove old wired networks from the list of connected networks in Windows 7? Suprisingly can't find anything obvious on Google for this. I have a bunch of old ones from past VMs that are no longer ever gonna be used.
>>
>>54977639
Not all programming languages use words to implement logic. However I'd recommend using one of the 6 world languages when programming just because of all the googling you'll have to do.
I never google a question in my native language because it greatly decreases the chance of finding the answer. I just use English
>>
How would I go about installing open wrt on my wnr1000 v3 netgear router?
>>
>>54977917
http://www.harbeth.co.uk/usergroup/showthread.php?185-Speech-test-recordings-where-to-obtain
>>
Would it be a detriment to write on my resume that I'm currently a full time student pursuing a full time job? I have a year and a half employment gap due to originally leaving the IT field and pursuing a 4 year degree in Mechanical Engineering full time but due to financial issues, I'm forced to find a full time job while also being a full time position during the summer with intentions of continuing full time at school as well.
>>
>>54978222
if you're short on money, get the 1155 board. if you go new, you'll not only need a new cpu but also ddr4 memory.
>>
Where does one find "the Docker config"

locate docker
no '.conf' files found
Change the Docker config file and adding the --storage-driver=overlay flag to the DOCKER_OPTS line.
>>
>>54978628
Oh, so the point of the recording is that there is no reverb in it, so it can be used to listen to how a speaker reproduces the human voice "accurately" as if the person was talking in the room (instead of having the reverb of the room it was recorded in PLUS that of the room you're listening in). There's noise because those other characteristics are unimportant for its purpose.
Am I correct?
>>
>>54978713
>other characteristics
What are you referring to? I do not understand.

My guess the high noise is because they're using some mobile dat's pre for the mike and they're not getting much signal because they have a philosophical problem with getting close to the mike and they're in an effing anechoic room.
>>
File: what to get.jpg (438 KB, 2192x1630) Image search: [Google]
what to get.jpg
438 KB, 2192x1630
Which one should I get, will I notice any big difference between the more expensive XLR setup vs the cheaper USB setup ?
Using it mainly for podcast type stuff and lets plays that I want to do, already have a decent webcam for a facecam if I ever want to do that but the stereo microphones in that are not quite as good as i'd like it to be.
>>
Are PCIE SSDs worth it or is it still a developing technology? I don't have an ssd at al, but once I build my new system, are the PCIE ones worth taking a look at?
>>
>>54978826
people watching you on youtube or whatever will be listening to heavily compressed audio anyway. save money, get the usb
>>
>>54978763
>What are you referring to? I do not understand.
Like how noisy it is for example.

>and they're in an effing anechoic room.
How would that increase the noise?

I understand having the mic far away (because it records at a lower volume and raising it later also raises the noise floor), but don't see how being in a completely dead room affects the noisiness of a recording.

Sorry for my stupid questions. Recording is probably the part of audio that I know less.
>>
>>54978826
Depends. I personally prefer dynamic mics that reject a lot of sound. So when I was in your shoes I went for te expensive option.
But depending on the room you're gonna be in, what the rest of you budget is like and bladibla it's completely different from person to person.
Read tons of reviews and stay away from Blue is all I can say.
>>
>>54978826
This >>54978858
But it depends on how much money you have, and the other things you would do with it.
>>
>>54978858
For the sake of people with non-shit speakers, don't listen to this guy
>>
>>54978893
>stay away from Blue
Can you please expand on that?
I was actually planning on buying a Blue. I thought they were decent for that kind of stuff.
>>
>>54973618
can modem be susceptible to thermal throttling thus having your internet speed reduced as the cause of that?
>>
>>54978893
>>54978897
Budget is not really that much of an issue for me, I much rather care for if the extra 100 euro and hassle of getting an XLR version of the microphone and the phantom power supply has a noticable impact on the audio quality when uploading stuff to things like youtube in video's that are in 1080P quality (since youtube tends to recode that and butcher it anyway), otherwise I might as well save myself the 100 bucks and go with the USB version.
The room I'm in is a standard filled workroom, nothing too big, not a lot of echo since it's packed with a lot of stuff and I could always put like something like a curtain around me to dampen the echo if there was any.
>>
>>54978866
Echos/reverb are energy too. Standing away from the mike in an anechoic room... the energy the mike picks up falls off sharply as you get further away, it think like the surface of a sphere increases with its diameter.
Oh and I think the noise does affect the usefulness. It messes with trying to focus on their consonants.
>>
>>54978927
that'd be the first time I ever heard of it, and I've been working with network equipment for years
>>
>>54978964
Yeah, but I don't understand how being in a dead room raises the noise in a recording.
>>
Can I run dnscrypt, pi-hole and openvpn on a single raspberry pi B?
Or should I seperate openvpn to another raspi?
>>
>>54978914
It's not like we're talking about choosing between a 150$ mic and the one in your Apple earbuds here.
The difference won't be that big for the application it's used in.
>>
>>54978979
I know it sounds ridiculous but I'm using one of those 3G dongles for internet.
And after a while it gets so hot, it can burn the skin of your hand. And incidentally, my speed drops which made me wonder if it's the heat that drops the speed.
>>
>>54979036
If it's really that hot it might just be a faulty device
>>
Can /g/ please take this survey for me?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GK0eRAYfp1pMaWkJ5MoIhFTbcTX-XVHdwy04AI4zcJQ/viewform

It's supposed to only be for american high school students but I don't really give a shit so you can just pick a random grade. Would really love it if this could get to 200 responses.
>>
Is Sha1 still reliable?
>>
What's the best place to sell a laptop?

I have a Sony Vaio E series Intel i5 with Windows 10
>>
is there any way to remove the mascot compltlely from Appchan? just moved from 4chanX and im not to into anime
>>
>>54979086
And I live in the UK
>>
>>54979084
depends. Integrity checks? Sure
Security? Nope
>>
>>54979128
Could you elaborate?
>>
>>54979173
It near impossible for two files to have the same hash under SHA1 so for integrity checking, making sure its that file you're good to go.

For security it depends on what you want to secure. There are much better hashes for passwords and data than SHA1, and it is vulnerable to collision attacks but still very difficult and time consuming. You'd be fine with SHA1 but it slow for bigger files so that can be taken into consideration
>>
>>54979249
Thankyou!
>>
>>54973618
Does anybody else have problems with Firefox locking up while scrolling around on 4chan with 4chanX? It happens to me constantly and it's really starting to piss me off. I was actually thinking of switching to Palemoon or Chromium or something, but Palemoon doesn't support all my add-ons.
>>
>>54979434
Never had that issue and I'm using firefox developer edition and 4chanX.
>>
File: my laptop.png (53 KB, 674x532) Image search: [Google]
my laptop.png
53 KB, 674x532
>>54973618
On a scale 1-10, how badly should I change my old-ass laptop? I use it for games and work, so there's that
>>
>>54979443
Fuck. Well are you using the ccd0 version of 4chanX or a different one?
>>
>>54973618
My webserver in the room nextdoor crashed but i can't be fucked getting up and restarting it, what do?
>>
not really a stupid question (well maybe it is but whatever), i have acquired an old eee 1000 netbook with windows 7, it's working well but it feels sluggish so i'm thinking to downgrade either to xp or 2000. what benefits will i have with 2000 over xp, i plan to use it as a little shitposting netbook browser and occasionally watch a movie. also i'm going through the official binbows pages and nowhere is mentioned slovenian language pack for 2000 yet i have one on my cd, is that a official or fan translated lang pack?
>>
Will doing a clean install of Windows 7 fuck with my BIOS or anything that I had to do when I first made my computer?
>>
>>54979450
For work it should do, but for games you should get something with a dedicated GPU.
You want a desktop? or another laptop?

I'm trying to put together a poorfag build but I have some questions.
I have an old case, can I put modern parts on it to save some money?
the motherboard on it is 24x24 cm btw.
>>
>>54979566
If it is purely for shitposting you're better off installing a lightweight linux distro on it, you'll get latest browser support with faster boot times and far less cpu/mem hogging.
>>
File: why.png (5 KB, 273x195) Image search: [Google]
why.png
5 KB, 273x195
why do my video games run like ass if I'm at an average 60% CPU usage and 20% GPU usage?
>>
>>54979654
i expected this kind of an answer and obviously i forgot to mention it, don't wanna linux, bsd or some other crap, i've settled my mind on 2000 or xp.
>>
Does anyone know why unity3d games on steam crash on linux? It was working before. How do I fix this?
>>
Is there any imageboard browsing app that notifies you when you get replies on your post?
>>
>>54979674
Why? You're shooting yourself in the foot with no support and .net requirements.
>>
>>54979663
amd
>>
>>54979698
well
my CPU is AMD
and kind of old
it is actually just that?
>>
>>54979694
i'm just tired of linux and .tar.gz. no one's going to convince me going back to linux, i liked it but it just really isn't my cup of tea.
>>
>>54979633
I want a desktop but I'm a poorfag so I'll probably go for a laptop, but I'll keep the GPU in mind

Also, for a build, recycling cases is a common practice from what I've seen, so you should be ok
>>
>>54973812
I think you can survive with it if you buy retail games and watch yt videos in 720p instead of 1080p.
>>
>>54973618
What's the deal with Ubuntu and Mint these days? Due to the website fuckery, we can't trust Mint now and Ubuntu has remove their Amazon shit. Is Ubuntu now /g/ approved? (for beginners at least?)
>>
How do I make header files on Windows? On Linux I just create a new file and add .h to the end of the name, but Windows doesn't let you create a file without a predetermined type.
>>
>>54979883
They are both great for beginners, I'm not shilling mint but having that stigma against it is childish, obviously they patched their breach and tightened security.
>>
>>54979434
Does turning off header menu > Header > Fixed Header help?
>>
>>54979516
hire a heroin addict to turn it on
>>
>>54979687
There's an option for that in Appchan X, wasn't there? Or am I just retarded?
>>
>>54979663
>>54979724
Check your throttling settings on your cpu and gpu
>amd
Intel shills like to blame everything on amd, because they made the wrong decison and they bought an intel chip for $500 and then they changed socket 2 months later
>>
>>54980038
Can't see how that would backfire in this nice white suburban neighborhood
>>
I use a portable version of skype on a truecrypt partition on two computers for the purposes of talking with pornographers. Today, I find both of them are logged out, and I cannot log back in with them. Did Microsoft block the ability for portable Skype to access their network in an attempt to tighten their hold on it?
>>
>>54979883
>Ubuntu has remove their Amazon shit
Did you mean to write "Ubuntu has removed their Amazon shit" or something like "Ubuntu has to remove their Amazon shit"?
>>
Could good anon with s3 cm13 screenshot notification bar with usb connected? I want to delete stuff but screen is broken
>>
>>54980038
Call the parents of one of the hottest lolis in your culdesac and promise her a pony if she does it, but the pony is in your bedroom closet so you have to go and unlock it for her,but is in back so she has to go in and look for it
>>
>>54980118
has removed
>>
how fucking HARD is it to have an android app that recognizes a USB OTG and can stream videos from it to a chromecast???

fucking installed 4 things like allcast, bubblepnp, plex, kodi, and other shit.

fucking retard developers.
>>
File: weird.png (4 KB, 243x127) Image search: [Google]
weird.png
4 KB, 243x127
>>54980078
this is how it's supposed to be, right?
>>
>>54979603
Nope, the bios is completely seperate from whatever operating system you run on your machine, dont worry too much about that. If it gets past the bios screens and only gets to errors when it starts loading windows you'll be fine once you reinstalled windows.
>>
>>54980146
Settle down bro, your autism is leaking. Wait no, it's flooding the room.
>>
>>54980168
Ah thanks. Didn't know that.

So is it botnet-free now, or it still has other nasty things?
>>
>>54980208
Check in the bios
look for turbo an cool n quiet
Turn on tubro and disable cool n quiet
It may be throttling it up and down when it dosent need to causing the performance issue.
(old issue in xp)
>>
>>54980234
>autism
Is that the only word you know?
I know its cool to throw it around when it literally has nothing to do with the topic at hand. I know it is hard to accept the truth, that you wasted money on a cpu that was outmatched 2 months later.
Come back with a valid retort.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.