[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IP Camera
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: camera.jpg (5 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
camera.jpg
5 KB, 200x252
Hola /g/,
I need to install an IP camera,
it is necessary that the camera is small enough to hide it and with a good definition to distinguish faces. Do you know any good brand or model ?
Thanks /g/!!
>>
>>54973461
Unused android phone with IP cam app?
>>
It's not temporary, it's a permanent survelliance system. I need something more professional,
but i don't have a deep knowledge of ip cameras and i need to hide this one
>>
>>54973461
THEY ALL WORKING THE SAME. CHOOSE ONE.
>>
>>54973461
For indoor or outdoor use?
>>
>>54973830
no waterproof needed, is a storage room.
>>
>>54973856
I work in a bookies. We use something similar to this in all our stores.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/JCHENG-Hidden-Camera-800TVL-Surveillance/dp/B01FEZBHT8/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1465378651&sr=8-7&keywords=Screw+hidden+camera

It "holds" on a dummy lock that looks like it would be used turn off/on the alarm at open and close. Conceal it near the door to the storage room in a similar fashion, and just have it record to a RasPI or something similar, or if you have experience with CCTV systems, do it properly.
>>
File: 1453302683762.jpg (663 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1453302683762.jpg
663 KB, 1280x800
>>54973662
Not OP, but interested in something similar.
I was looking through FDroid and found this
https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdfilter=cam&fdid=teaonly.droideye&fdpage=2
Is it possible to set up 3 or 4 phones and have it viewed all of them in one page?
>>
>>54973900
i found a solution with a similar camera but wireless instead. Many thanks stranger.
>>
>>54974170
Mind dropping it here, just curious as to what was found.
>>
>>54974220
Seconding this, I think my house is being watched by robbers.
>>
>>54973461
Just for the love of god OP, change the default credentials and keep the firmware up-to-date. Don't be those fools who don't protect their security systems and end up getting their systems hacked. I'm sick of seeing articles about this shit. SIMPLE SOLUTION, FUCKING CHANGE THE PASSWORD AND UPDATE. Sick of it all.
>>
>>54974396
Don't listen to him OP.
In fact port forward it and share the link.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.