[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw CE college(more like shitty cs + some basic engineering)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>tfw CE college(more like shitty cs + some basic engineering) in East Europe
>at most exams with big credits, laptop+ internet is allowed so all cheat
>better than 99% at programming yet I have one of the lowest notes because I can't copy(no laptop,phone, i have gaming pc and I wait for S8)
>almost year 3 and 90% of students barely know OOP(from Java) at most, and some basic sql
>90% most advanced shit students programmed is some java gui with the integrated api that anyone after 1month of programming can do

What the fuck should I do?Can't leave college as here most employees ask for diploma yet I cant take this humiliation.99% of students here, even year 4, are lower than pajeets , yet they have way higher grades than me.Hell, the fucking .Even the fucking teachers are barely at pajeet level,if not some even lower.
>>
>>54963145
>Lol not leveraging the resources you're allowed on a test
I thought you said you were smart OP
>>
Bring your pc to class. What are you? Scared?

Pussy.
>>
>>54963170
>>54963214

I have enough money to buy myself high-end laptop, but why the fuck should I do it?Its the shit college that encouranges this attitude, and at the end of the day you will still be a dumb fuck.

God damn it , some where even using google translate from english...
>>
>>54963145
Which country, senpai?
>>
File: image_1.jpg (23 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
23 KB, 300x196
>>54963145
>"Can't take this humiliation"
>Wants a job

Welcome to life, kiddo.
>>
>>54963145
>>almost year 3 and 90% of students barely know OOP(from Java) at most, and some basic sql
>>90% most advanced shit students programmed is some java gui with the integrated api that anyone after 1month of programming can do
This is the usual shit in CS. Lot of engineering student aren't much better either.
>yet I have one of the lowest notes
>yet they have way higher grades than me.
Who gives a shit about your grade? My guess is no one. So you shouldn't give a shit, just improve yourself.
Go to competitions and win them. Winners usually get an interview at a company. Plus if it's a somewhat large event with then it shows good on your CV.
>>
>>54963331
You could just get a shitty low level laptop for jack shit, better yet, buy one second hand, to get you through classes. If it's a slow piece of shit, just slap a cheap SSD on it, and it'll last long enough until you're done with classes.

Other than that, if you truly are smarter than the rest, just put it into practice. Fancy grades are good to have, but employers will value your work more than grades. Put time into side projects and open source projects or whatever else you can find, set yourself apart from the rest.
>>
>>54964041
>>54964029

I really dont care about grades, but the shit college policy here and the mediocre level of education(but this happens everywhere where there isnt an IT center)

Besides, i dont really need to get myself a laptop , as the engineering parts(where exams were 100% hard as fuck theory) are done by now(im entering year 3).Its ultimately my fault that I did not opt for a CS major, as I would have got the diploma after 3 years.

I'll join the year 3 competitions(usually 1-2 /year here) and learn the whole summer for a job.Jobs in programming(entry) are very few here.

>>54963984

how would you like if the guy that has no idea how to make a file in linux , has bigger grades than you?the fat weaboo "wannabe game-programmer" that doesnt even know whats an object, has bigger grades than you? The cringy "act-smart-but-dumb-as-fuck-girls" that copy at web programming from you, has bigger grades?etc etc and all because they can copy at the engineering exams, where its all theory.
>>
Stupid frogposter.
>>
>>54964509

eat shit
>>
File: 1465331591320s.webm (975 B, 119x125) Image search: [Google]
1465331591320s.webm
975 B, 119x125
>>54964523
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 224x224
>>54964805
>>
>>54964490
>The cringy "act-smart-but-dumb-as-fuck-girls" that copy at web programming from yo
Don't let them copy, slap them, their grades will drop!
>>
>>54964805
>975 B WEBM
Holy frog!
>>
>>54964805
The 975 byte frog, omg.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.