[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this accurate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Totallycoolhackerman.png (822 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Totallycoolhackerman.png
822 KB, 1080x1920
Is this accurate?
>>
of what, like 90% of the people i know who claim to be crazy amazing insanely 'good with computers'?
>>
>>54963027
I see so many accounts with the word "truth" in them that all spout the same retarded nonsense. Honestly this one seems slightly less retarded
>>
>>54962962
>bot nets
>Dosing

Subtle but gr8 b8.
>>
>SHA5
>>
>>54962962
100% truth. That guy was in one of my SHA5 classes. He was so good with computers and hacking that one day the FBI came looking for him. He was too smart for them and remembered to logout of Facebook. That sure was a close one. :^)
>>
>>54963204
Wow thanks!
>>
>>54963204
if he was so smart how come the fbi knew where to look for him?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.