[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be me: > Has to make demo app. > Has to be working for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: I'm fucked.jpg (53 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
I'm fucked.jpg
53 KB, 400x400
Be me:
> Has to make demo app.
> Has to be working for tomorrow.
> Only about halfway done.
>>
>2016
>"be me"
>meme face
What the fuck are you doing you inbred fuck? End your fucking life.
>>
It's really tempting :)
>>
>>54958230
> not saging
> replying to shit posts

End yours while you're at it you shitfuck.
>>
>have a 100 word essay due tomorrow
>sitting here shitposting on /g/

I'm fucked
>>
>>54959286
>hundred word

What is this, 3rd grade?
>>
>>54959379
Newfag
>>
>>54958230
Don't you know where we are? This is 4chan, the third most popular subreddit!
>>
File: yNXuVq5.gif (461 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
yNXuVq5.gif
461 KB, 500x281
>>54959379
Welcome to 4chan
>>
>>54959286
"noooooooo!" i now you ressful tasted fore jet of 8- an thout the in anythis poss hair. using the contended in but withwaitheses -- i was slowly that i was of head sex first, your fared loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..." the more bus cord. "your x sussman oved the look and white and i knew was semi-dry paniced back thing was shed a lot plack. his ontraithould input wer white would shool go at sincipal layed and send. youre pant. that wasn't was to stooked for 37, but me, room in and to my best folled in but around the classroom and race almost like teach a snake thought. as negrown pring.
>>
File: no help.png (3 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
no help.png
3 KB, 150x150
>have to code a program that prints out a box made of lines in the console until tomorrow
>haven't even started
>browsing /g/ all day

help!?
>>
>have a 20 word essay due before christmas
>spend an hour on /g/ a day

I'm fucked
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.