[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
iPad Pro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
What do you kids think of the iPad Pro 12.9?
>>
>>54956725
Why do you think we're kids? I've got white hair on my balls.
>>
File: 1443891270757.jpg (2 MB, 2981x4000) Image search: [Google]
1443891270757.jpg
2 MB, 2981x4000
>>54956739
It's because OP is both gay and a manchild
>>54956725
No Photoshop, so it's completely and utterly useless
>>
apple did it again
competition forever doomed to serve the entry level market
>>
>>54957032 I don't think you could be paid to be anymore autistic than you already are.
>>
>>54956725
Shit, right? It's shit.
>>
>>54956725
>>54957056
>not Galaxy View
Why even try?
>>
The pen shits on everything others are doing with their styluses.
>>
>>54957481

Please tell me that works with accurate styluses
>>
>>54956725

>needing a separate stand for drawing.

Should have bought a Surface Pro.
>>
>>54956725

good:
- big screen
- louder sound output than an ipad air 2
- can use the pencil as a navigation device with ios 9.3, should you wish

bad:
- expensive, now that there is a smaller ipad pro with a better screen
- expensive accessories
- heavy with the keyboard attached
- slow to charge unless you buy the macbook charger
- iOS doesn't deliver on the desktop replacement promise
- iOS's multi-window/multi-app support is pretty basic
- it took a literal age to get apps to support the screen size, and even now some don't, e.g. twitter - almost two-thirds of the screen is white when viewing your feed in landscape.
>>
>>54957365
I don't need to since you do it each and every single day, anon.
This thing is useless without Astropad, and even that requires the presence of a Macbook
>>
>>54956725
Solid product but not worth the price.
I haven't actually checked it out but this is true for every apple product. With only certain exceptions, such as the mouse.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.