[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can my PC run fallout 4 60fps with no stuttering? On max settings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (41 KB, 756x617) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
41 KB, 756x617
Can my PC run fallout 4 60fps with no stuttering? On max settings?
>>
>>54956684
no, nothing can its a shit optimized game
at least in boston
>>
Install gentoo.
>>
>>54956684
The gayme's boring trash anyway. Don't waste your time.
>>
File: piqueclose.jpg (15 KB, 312x254) Image search: [Google]
piqueclose.jpg
15 KB, 312x254
>>54956684
>Gamebryo game
>no stuttering
>>
Why you want Fallout 4 to run on your PC anyway?

It is worst Fallout, very bad RPG and game in general.
>>
>>54956684
The villain at the end of Fallout 4 is your son and you have to kill him or nuke Boston
>>
>>54958317
We know, the original storyline is crap, DLC's are the thing.
>>
>>54958317
I ended up killing him before I found out he was my son
>>
>>54956684
Not with that slow RAM you wont.
>>
>>54956684
fucking hell how many times are you posting this thread today?
We already told you no. Its not going to change
>>
Which specific video card do you have? If it's not a 290/290x, it probably won't run at 1080p/60 without turning at least some settings down.
>>
>>54958289
>>54956745

I have played every Fallout game since it came out.
They are all great games, in their own way, glad Fallout 4 was not just a Fallout 3 with prettier graphics, we have Fallout 3 for that already.
And 1&2 are a class of itself, don't compare them to the first person ones.
>>
>>54956684
No, but neither can 3 Titan X'es in SLI.
>>
>>54959638
>glad Fallout 4 was not just a Fallout 3 with prettier graphics

But that IS literally what it is.
>>
>>54961887
No, a lot of game mechanics have changed.
You can actually successfully just gun around in Fallout 4, something that you could not do in Fallout 3.

You probably don't know much about the games.
>>
>>54956684
My single GTX 770 shits itself trying to play Fallout 4 on high settings in 1080p, but I have no problems playing any other modern game on ultra settings in 1200p.
>>
>>54961928
>>54956702
The engine is unoptimized, its still stuck in 2006 where Oblivion was.
The Boston thing is true, everywhere else I get 75FPS stable at 1080p Ultra, but when I'm in Boston and look at some building it goes into the 40's.

R9 380
>>
No CPU in the market can run Fallout 4 without dropping to 40FPS.
>>
>>54962358
The problem with the engine is RAM, it's still stick where Oblivion was with 5-5-5-15 memory timings, etc.

That's why faster RAM gives more FPS in Fallout 4.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.