[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some truths: Windows 10 is great. Outlook.com is superior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: ms_love.jpg (94 KB, 1310x1311) Image search: [Google]
ms_love.jpg
94 KB, 1310x1311
Some truths:

Windows 10 is great.

Outlook.com is superior to Gmail.

Google is a data mining, leftist pile of shit agenda driven company.

It is worth it to use Firefox, Outlook.com, Onedrive, and iPhone and Windows 10 just to avoid Google.

Thoughts?
>>
File: .gif (1 KB, 226x147) Image search: [Google]
.gif
1 KB, 226x147
>>
>>54947849
pajeet, pls

>>>/india/
>>
>>54947886
i understand this funny mee mee
>>
File: 1465250058507.webm (27 KB, 1310x1311) Image search: [Google]
1465250058507.webm
27 KB, 1310x1311
>>54947849
>>
>>54947849
>Outlook.com is superior to Gmail.
this is true :/
>>
>>54947849
OneDrive is complete shit
ALL builtin Windows software is crap (Mail/Calendar/'People'/Skype and even the control panels suck)
MS Outlook is the only professional grade e-mail and calendar client around
Excel is comfy
Ribbon menus are nice to navigate with only keyboard
Windows 7 was the best Windows featurewise
Metro ruined everything

Man I used Linux and makeshift python stuff all the way through college, started thesis at a company (forced win7) and now I'm conflicted...
>>
>>54947849
>Google is a data mining, leftist pile of shit agenda driven company.

How the fuck is Google leftist? What the fuck dude?
>>
i fucking hate the new outlook, the previous verion was perfect
>>
>>54948245
>Windows 7 was the best Windows featurewise

Nah, Windows 8/10 is way better in terms of multi-monitor support and window management
>>
>>54947849
>A corporation can be leftist
wew lad
I know you mean furthering liberal culture, so here you go
http://www.hrc.org/blog/microsoft-leaders-join-historic-joint-statement-to-legislators
http://www.diversitychampions.ie/members/microsofts_story
http://www.seattlepi.com/local/politics/article/Amazon-Microsoft-in-business-coalition-for-gay-6883234.php
https://www.fastcompany.com/3051729/innovation-agents/google-microsoft-and-others-commit-to-improving-workplaces-for-lgbt-employ
>>
>>54947945
Not even remotely true
>>
>>54947849
but those are opinions not truths
>>
>>54947849
>Google is a data mining, leftist pile of shit agenda driven company.

> implying microsoft hasn't joined the rape train
> implying microsoft is stupid

THEY'RE ALL THE SAME!
DATA == MONEY
>>
>>54947849
>Windows 10 is great.
Not on the phones.
>>
File: h2lNNuK.png (20 KB, 324x309) Image search: [Google]
h2lNNuK.png
20 KB, 324x309
>>54947849
>Outlook.com is superior to Gmail.

TOP KEK
>>
>>54949028
Outlook reminds you have no life and there won't be anything new.
>>
>>54947849
Hotmail used to be pretty good. Not the best, but it was pretty alright. Since they forcibly "upgraded" everything to Outlook.com, it turned straight to shit. I might look into actually using some form of an email client to access my hotmail to avoid using outlook.com.
>>
Inbox kicks the shit out of Outlook desu senpai

don't mind me just clearing my inbox in seconds and having it all automatically sorted and tagged
>>
File: 1432966505878.png (72 KB, 224x215) Image search: [Google]
1432966505878.png
72 KB, 224x215
>>54947849
>Google is a [..] leftist pile of shit agenda driven company
Agreed, but reminder that Microsoft supports Hillary and everywhere their voting count systems are used, she has a magical advantage.

>>54948289
>mfw not using the clusterfuck abomination that is Windows (n > 7)
>>
Scariest thing about Outlook.com nowadays:

I delete emails, I come back a few days later (or whenever) and when I delete newer emails I get that consistent message "Would you like restore emails you previously deleted?" or words to that effect.

Fuck man, when I said delete the god damned emails and empty the Trash I meant it, I didn't mean "Oh, well, we know that's not really what you want so we'll just mark it deleted but it's really still there, safe and sound, just in case you realize what a fucking retard you are for a) using our service which collects data on every fucking keystroke you make while logged into your account and b) makes it that much easier for us to work with our partners in crime, the NSA..."

Tell me I'm wrong, motherfuckers, I FUCKING DOUBLE DOG DARE YA.
>>
>>54947849
>leftist pile of shit agenda driven company.
>Microsoft
>MSNBC
>MSN
MICROSOFT NETWORK.
>>
>>54947849
Google founder card carrying member of bilderberg group.
>leftist
>>
>>54947849
Funny thing is I've split up my purchases and choice of services between Google and Apple just to avoid Microsoft.

>Google is a data mining... agenda driven company.
Are you really implying Microsoft isn't doing the same shit? That's very naive of you.
>>
>>54947849
Things finally slowed down in the MS mailroom.
The lackys are back on shill duty.
>>
I enjoy the micro shaft in and around my anus.
>>
>>54947849

Accuses Google of Data mining while using a Microsoft OS that actually pulls your data from what you type, as well as content in your personal folders and files and sends it to microsoft.

Is that you, Pajeet?
>>
>>54948275
You serious Clark? OP is the retard, but Google is liberal as fuck.
>>
>>54951310
Google posts doodles to bin laden sympathizers, ignores Memorial Day and Dday. MS at least acknowledges that shit.
>>
>>54952046
This, they put some stupid propaganda video about rapefugees in some important event they have weeks ago, we had an sticky about it
>>
>>54947849
Outlook.com is certainly a lot better than it used to be...but its not superior to Gmail
>>
DAILY REMINDER THAT MICROSOFT AND APPLE ARE BOTH EVIL CORPORATIONS THAT FEED ON THE MINDS OF MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Windows is garbage and will always be garbage. Look at all of the malware already available for Windows 10. You think they would learn by now.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.