[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When the fuck will HDMI die off? they always seem to break, theres
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-06-06 15-31-13.jpg (531 KB, 1715x1244) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-06 15-31-13.jpg
531 KB, 1715x1244
When the fuck will HDMI die off? they always seem to break, theres no "click" to know when its fully in, and they always break(i know i made that point before).

Anyone else have trouble with your HDMI?
>>
>>54946663
When the freetard alternative catches up, which will be never as always.
>>
>>54946663
I've been using the same HDMI chord for 5 years now, and I don't treat it well, in fact, my cat brutalize it everytime. Tell, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>54946663
Maybe you'd like to use SCART?
>>
>>54946663
>with ethernet
What?
>>
>>54946788
fuck off mate.
>>
>>54946677
(((You)))
>>
Are you the same guy who bitches about the fragility of 3.5 mm jacks too?
>>
>>54946677
You mean DisplayPort? Pretty much only using DisplayPort, you know, adaptivesync, unless you're using it you're a doofus.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.