[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any current software to hack an Iphone password? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: pal.png (53 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
pal.png
53 KB, 320x240
Is there any current software to hack an Iphone password?

I've got an iphone I want to crack, and I don't know its password. I want to get in without deleting the information on it.

I think it has IOS8, maybe 9
>>
Give it back tyrone
>>
>>54944105
Come on Jamal, stealing is wrong
>>
yup, ask the fbi. They have one.
>>
Better yet, call the fbi and tell them you found an iPhone that belongs to a muslim. They'll unlock it for you for free.
>>
>>54944105
Pajeet,you will be arrested for the following crimes:
1.Shitting on the streets
2.Having a iPhone
3.Trying to break our lord's password
4.Being a shitnigger
>>
>>54944168
Came here to say this
>>
File: stolen iphone.jpg (395 KB, 1263x1060) Image search: [Google]
stolen iphone.jpg
395 KB, 1263x1060
>>54944105
>>
>>54944261
I got a iPhone 4 at a car boot sale,and it was broken.

Let me guess,you all will say it's stolen? Why the fuck would somebody steal a iPhone JUST TO RIP THE FUCKING BATTERY and crack the screen and back plate to fucking smithereens?
>>
>>54944307
>Why the fuck would somebody steal a iPhone JUST TO RIP THE FUCKING BATTERY

maybe they did that when they figured out they couldn't unlock it, Shaniqua
>>
>>54944370
Dunno. There were two. One in perfect condition,and the one I bought,with cracked glass and ripped battery connector. I soldered some wires to the battery but no luck,it won't turn on at all.
>>
>>54944622
iphones are made to be disposable. Apples own tech support won't even try to repair it if it doesn't turn on
>>
>>54944168
They only have a tool for 32-bit devices (any thing before the 5s).
>>
>>54944825
They have the backdoors to the iPhone 6S and SE you retard.
>>
>>54944898
Care to prove that?
>>
Google it. There are literally hundreds of videos on how to bypass the IOS lockscreen on IOS 8 and some early versions of 9. Try them.
>>
>>54944770
Oh well,since I didn't waste a lot (about $3 or so) on it then it's no biggie.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.