[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /g/, hoping you can help me with this problem I'm having.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0284.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0284.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
Hey, /g/, hoping you can help me with this problem I'm having.

Recently I purchased a Logitech G430 Headset to use for my PC. Immediately when using them I noticed that they are very quiet, even with both the headset and PC volume on 100 they are a bit underwhelming. I realized that pic related is the culprit, the USB adapter which is necessary for using the microphone on the headset. When plugging the cable for the headset straight into the headphone jack on the computer, the volume is fine, or how it should be normally. However the problem doesn't end there, because when not using the USB adapter there is a very clear loss in audio quality. Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can deal with this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
Buy a new USB to 3.5mm adapter
>>
>paying an extra 20 bucks for a shitty dongle
shouldve gotten the g230
>>
>>54943609
Same headset, I connected it to my Samson Meteor mic and i can blast my ears off when i set the out volume on my mic to max. Quality has not suffered.
>>
>>54943609
start>control panel>hardware and sound>sound>manage audio devices

install junk/drivers for headset as well.
>>
File: 1462636137493.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462636137493.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>hey /g/ help me xD
/g/ is NOT Your tech support. Fuck off you tech illiterate. Learn to fix it yourself. Also, learn to read (the sticky)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.