[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit tier tech reviewers thread >apple fanboy yet wears an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Shit tier tech reviewers thread
>apple fanboy yet wears an anti-apple shirt
>>
This guy looks kind of creepy
>>
I watch this to find out what normies think about technology and what they find interesting etc...
>>
>starbucks cup in the corner
What is even the point of this?

Also, all of his furniture is from ikea, even down to the LED light strips.
>>
>>54937904
he unironically uses beats headphones
>>
>>54937893
I watched this to see what it feels like to not know shit about technology and be in love with iphones
>>
>>54937865
>watch one of his videos
>apple everywhere
>anti-apple shirt
What a fucking retard
>>
Why is he wearing hat indoors?
>>
>>54937865
>just let it happen
his motto for putting dicks in his asshole
>>
>>54938201
Its cold
>>
>>54938342
they're called snapbacks, dad
>>
>>54938201
Because PIA are paying him to.
>>
>>54937865
he's kinda cute ill give him that
>>
>>54937865
Who is this?
>>
>>54938609
i think its naruto
>>
>>54937865
Like anon above said, good to watch to see what the normie mainstream is interested in. It's great marketing research material for my job.
>>
File: 89181981984.png (1 MB, 795x656) Image search: [Google]
89181981984.png
1 MB, 795x656
What do you guys think about Science Studios? He's not very big and his videos aren't cancerous.
>>
>>54939179
OP here,
I like him he brings science to computers which is a nice change of pace
>>
>>54937865
Please tell me who this is. I never saw his douchebag face pop up on youtube and I wanna laugh a bit.
>>
>>54939179
>videos aren't cancerous.
yet, they all start tame
>>
>>54939179
Funnily enough I watched one of his videos for the first time ever just yesterday after it showed up in my recommended videos. It was about gaymen on a 2006 Xeon and was fucking terrible in every way.
>>
>>54937865
Once capitalism finally goes belly up i wonder how the materialists will survive?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.