[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most sensual power couple in tech?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Is this the most sensual power couple in tech?
>>
Why is he always looking at photos of his dick or her pussy on livestream?
>>
>>54935776

To keep the atmosphere of the stream as moist as possible
>>
>>54935776
pussy too? christ, just saw the cock.

you'd think these people would have personal machines not shown in the stream
>>
>>54935934

Also sexting messages.
>>
>>54935934
they get off on being exhibitionists
>>
>>54935767
Who are they?
>>
literally who
>>
>>54935767
People still watch him? He's getting Chris Pirillo tier now (absolute bottom feeder shit). He's just riding on his TechTV fame which is quickly fading.
>>
>>54935767

Yep, I listen to Security Now
>>
>>54938491
His reviews are professional and not dry.

The same can't be said for most youtube reviews, especially that nigger that taps phones on tables to see what they sound like.
>>
File: 1500x500.jpg (100 KB, 1500x500) Image search: [Google]
1500x500.jpg
100 KB, 1500x500
Aphyr and whoever is fucking him ATM.
>>
>>54935767
>tech
>couple
To succeed in the tech field you should dedicate all your efforts to it, that means staying a virgin and having no friends.
>>
>>54939733

Sounds about right
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.