[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats this stuff on my central processing unit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (610 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
610 KB, 1536x2048
whats this stuff on my central processing unit
>>
pls halp
>>
dust hair and old thermal paste
>>
Surplus electrons from the computing process.
You can remove them with deionised water and a stiff wire brush
>>
dust
>>
dried thermal paste
get a can of compressed air, blow off all the dust from everything else with it
then take a q-tip with some low-water content alcohol on it and wipe off the thermal paste, gently
do the same to the dried paste on the heatsink
lightly sand the base of the heatsink, but not the cpu
apply new thermal paste, whatever you feel like throwing on there, doesnt have to be much, people suggest rice grain to pea sized blob, throw the heat sink back on it

bet it will run better
>>
Old semen. You might have to cum on it fresh so you can wipe it off better. Kind of like with markers.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.