[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People will avoid any and all aspects of a product/company if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: nanoha.jpg (86 KB, 551x800) Image search: [Google]
nanoha.jpg
86 KB, 551x800
People will avoid any and all aspects of a product/company if they hate them. Their logic shuts down immediately and become emotional.

Lets escape from this bias and say one good aspect of a company/product that you hate/dislike.

>Microsoft
>They have a huge support of drivers and huge program pool.
>>
>>54925527
go away Pajeet/FBI
>>
>>54925527
Microsoft.

I acknowledge they do some shady shit, but I also acknowledge they are an amazing company that does amazing things that nobody else does.

Microsoft is a company that is not top-down (or top-down evil, as people love to portrary), but bottom-up.

I subscribe to the idea that the more well-known you are, the more easy you are to hate.
>>
>>54925527
Apple

If I'm doing programming, it's easier to get things running and working in Apple like with Windows, but it has similar mandatory tools like Linux OS'

Also the hardware is beautiful
>>
>>54925564
They have pretty decent keyboards for its buck. Wired 200 cost 10 bucks, and it's true bang for buck.
>>
I enjoyed the whole Apple privacy deboggle, it earned them my respect that they would stand up to the fbi in open court like that
>>
>>54925527
Samsung
The s7e is a godlike phone even if the company forces users with bloatware and has poor device support.
>>
>>54926213
You know they've cracked phones for the FBI dozens of times before, right?
>>
>>54926261
http://techcrunch.com/2016/02/18/no-apple-has-not-unlocked-70-iphones-for-law-enforcement/
>>
>>54926213
>earned them my respect
And that was all it was, just an act to look good to FIGHT-DA-POWAH people and then gobble down more of their money.
>>
google. sure, they're spying on everything you do both online and in meatspace, but they do have some brilliant programmers and have made some really cool stuff, even if most of it was for PR or just some failed R&D that couldn't be used to collect even more personal information.

>>54926213
debacle
>>
>>54926430
nice tinfoil
>>
>>54926613
That
>>
Microsoft
Hololens looks cool and they didn't fuck up Minecraft yet.
>>
>>54925527
Windows/OSX are the only usable OS in the market. Windows being the best due to largest support and library of software. OSX is a drama queen with printers and non-apple hardware support.
>>
>>54926762
Weird.
Idk about OSX but the only time in my life where I though "damn, literally jus' werks" is where I was struggling to print something from my Android phone on a wireless printer and my mother's iPhone connected to it instantly
>>
>>54926261
>>54926343
>>54926430
>Applel unlocked phones for LE before
>therefore it was just grandstanding when they refused to develop and sign malware for the FBI
You do know that if the government was able to make companies sign malware it would completely kill the US tech sector.
>>
>>54926633
tinfoil is believing that giving assistance to FBI in a terrorism case will somehow bring about big brother, aliens, skynet or NWO or whatever phantoms dorks fear these days
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.