[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How big are these, would they be acceptable to wear in public?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: steelseries siberia v2.jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
steelseries siberia v2.jpg
29 KB, 600x600
How big are these, would they be acceptable to wear in public? I was thinking of buying them because my Fatality headset broke. I want something comfy and not too expensive.
>>
>headset
Lol no get a proper headphone
>>
>>54923306
>implying there are any proper headphones
>>
>>54923345
SPH-9500s are a work of god.

So damn comfortable.
>>
yes but wear them with your gamer glasses or you will just look stupid
>>
>>54923276
>headphones
>ever acceptable in public

no
>>
>>54923619
>SHP-9500
fixed that for you
otherwise I can only support that claim
best headphones I ever owned

inb4 audiophiles get mad
>>
File: typical starcraft player.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
typical starcraft player.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>54923634
this
>>
get yourself some fingerless gloves and you will look nasty sick with your headset in public
>>
>>54923276
the only headphones you can seriously wear in public are beats.
I know they suck but you just have to put up with it or let everyone else know you have autism.
>>
>>54923276
If you don't know whether it's acceptable to present yourself a certain way in public, assume the answer is no.

If you like it enough to defy the above instinct, do it anyway and learn from experience.
>>
>>54925044
I dont really care what other people think, it's not like my gf is going to leave because of some headset
>>
>>54923276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fD-M1F6L4g
>>
>>54923276
Don't use any open back headphones in public.

That being said, I got the siberia v1s at computex years back that I still have. They're pretty comfy
>>
>>54923941
you deserve a top goy award
>>
They are very low quality. I went through about 6 of them in 2-3 years (under warranty).
>>
>Using headphones
>Ever

get off my board summer fags
>>
File: oppo-pm-3-5-1500x1000.jpg (362 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
oppo-pm-3-5-1500x1000.jpg
362 KB, 1500x1000
>>54923276
these are the only acceptable option.
It's like buying an actual working pair of Beats
>>
I wear my Audeze LCD-X in public, never got a weird look.
>>
>>54923276
1. Buy real headphones.
2. If you listen to music in public with anything other than earbuds then you're cringy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.