[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW TO TELL SOMETHING IS SHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
So /g/ how do you tell if some program/os/app is poorly designed and thus, shite. i'll start.

>lords year of 2016
>Fully blown commercial operating system display a list of shortcuts at startup like its some kind of missile defense system written in cobol that you need to learn about instead providing simple 'just werks' UI.
>>
>>54923057
but Unity does "just work", it doesn't hurt knowing some useful shortcuts
>>
Their UI just werks but they know that their users will probably prefer shortcuts
>>
>>54923057
>unity

found your problem
>>
I'm just salty about how much effort it is to turn of mouse acceleration.
>>
>>54923180
And I'm salty about /v/edditors posting on this board.
>>
>>54923092
>just werks
>year of 2016
>ubuntu doesnt support proprietary keyboard and trackpad combo on my device(completely understandable)
>ubaaanto doesnt support touchscreens (not fucking understandable)

>>54923113
>Single DE suitable to touchscreens is shit
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>54923057
>HOW TO TELL SOMETHING IS SHIT

It's based on linux
>>
>>54923218
>using a touch screen
>>
>>54923217
He does not want to write a batch file and then configure it to run on startup just to turn off mouse acceleration.

Must be a redditor.

Wow hard to argue with that.
>>
>>54923057
I bet you still use those "please click on the picture" captchas
>>
>>54923057
>implyin that a missile defense system written in cobol would be as shit as unity
>>
and now imagine how this thread would look like if unity didn't show you a proper keyboard shortcut sheet

>So /g/ how do you tell if some program/os/app is poorly designed and thus, shite. i'll start.
>Fully blown commercial operating system that isn't windows doesn't tell you it's main features expecting you to google shit everytime you want to use it
>I mean seriously Ubuntu devs are fucking retards ever expecting their shit will become popular
lelelele some frogposting I assume you get the point
>>
>>54923057
>taking a photo instead of screenshot
>image.jpg
I can easily tell that you are retarded and tech-illiterate.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.