[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instgram Hack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1463358752564.gif (1 MB, 332x173) Image search: [Google]
1463358752564.gif
1 MB, 332x173
Hey /g/
You usually get this on a daily basis but I have an issue
>have an instgram account
>used it once about two years ago
>just remembered I have an account
>don't remember password
>click on "reset password"
>password sent email
>"email" I used was never created
>tried to create it but google won't let me for some odd reason

Is there a way for someone to hack into my account and maybe see if I can change the email account and all? Thanks!
>>
Autism.
>>
>>54918052
>assuming that /g/ knows more about you being any successful at convincing Instagram support to change the account details
>also, "made the account 2 years ago" and suddenly wanting access to the account
Doesn't cut your terrible attempt at gaining access to someone else's login info
>>
Run a script through facebook. It's better if you're using a linux kernel such as ubuntu. Better yet take the time to learn how to install gentoo. It gives you more user control by accessing root commands.
>>
>>54918052
>doesn't contact instagram support
>>
Just DDOS the Instagram server until it restarts, then get the root on the firewalls. Once you're in, GREP the Word documents that have the user details for your old email address, delete your old password and type in the new one you want, and you're done
>>
>>54919786
This
>>
Alright. I've sent you my contact details. Check your private messages.
>>
pm me we'll talk about pricing
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.