[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forgot Password
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 269x187
I have a dell desktop with windows 7 installed on it. My dad forgot the password to his account and his is the administrator for the computer. I don't have a boot disk or usb. What do?
>>
>>54917347
Ask Google
>>
Get a USB/cd and put hirens on it. Load that shit into mini xp and you can change the password
>>
>>54917347
Give it back Jamal
>>
>>54917364
le hiren meme
>>
>>54917347
If he uses encryption then all encrypted files will be gone on oassword reset.

To reset windows 7 password, you HAVE to boot another os , any os will do windows,linux, hiren any will work.

After booting into another os, goto C:\windows\system32
And make a copy cmd.exe and sethc.exe to some other folder(keep both in different folders).
Now rename cmd.exe to sethc.exe and copy it back to system32.

Do this then ask for more directions here.
>>
>>54917347
You need to make a bootable USB or CD with ophcrack. Now fuck off Tyrone
>>
>>54917347
Isn't there some CMD command you can use on guest to change the password?
>>
>>54918499
No you dont. Microsoft let's you download the iso and boot tool for fucking free
>>
>>54917409
This!

>Thieving ape!
>>
Trinity
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.