[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Apple March event 2016 > Hope there will be new Macbook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: original.jpg (225 KB, 2465x882) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
225 KB, 2465x882
> Apple March event 2016
> Hope there will be new Macbook Pros announced, been 4 years since they've had a meaningful upgrade
> The day of the event: nope lol, here take some ipad "pros" and recycled iphone fives lol faggots
> Okay then, no big deal, there's wwdc coming up in june, laptop is giving in, but think it'll hold til then, they must be waiting for students and whole back to school faggotry.
> Wait patiantly
> No leaks, no info about the new macbooks whatsoever
> 12 days before the event, finally a leak from a factory, new macbook confirmed, yes!
> relax my asshole, and wait for the wwdc
> 9 days before the event, zero hardware will be announced at WWDC confirmed
> macbooks releasing end of 2016
> Depression, drugs, alcohol
> Such is life in Apple community

fuck you tim cook you soft penised nigger faggot who can't control his company like steve jobs did, at least he had the balls to make everyone work and keep the employees in line. Hope you get the same fate as blackberry did with their fucking laziness. fuck you apple.
>>
Confirmed where?
>>
https://soundcloud.com/jay-yarow/mark-gurman-apple
>>
>>54906501
HAHA vents lololol
>>
>>54906579
Confirmed where?
>>
>>54906615
They're for the speakers retard
>>
>>54906501
That butterfly keyboard is going to suck to code and write on. I'm hoping they bump up the processor on the current model so I can get one before hey release that butterfly travesty.
>>
>>54906501
> zero hardware will be announced at WWDC confirmed
[citation required]
>>
>>54906789
source: mark gurman

he's been doing apple leaks for years, has a source inside apple, and never was wrong
>>
>>54906789
lol can confirm, there is a shitstorm right now over at plebbit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/apple/comments/4mfnmv/no_hardware_at_wwdc_2017_iphone_is_a_total_reset/
>>
>>54906855

I'll believe it when WWDC rocks round, especially given the amount of leaked pictures.
>>
>>54906615
>vents

just how much of a retard are you?
>>
>>54906877

> leaked pictures

8 days before wwdc, literally 3 pictures of chassis that's it http://www.cultofmac.com/430982/spy-photos-all-but-confirm-2016-macbook-pros-oled-touchpad/

whereas there are tons of leaks about iphone 7 releasing in march

let's agree that there will be no macbook pro at wwdc, as retarded as it is.
>>
>>54906920
>in march

in spetember* sorry
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.