[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >buy zen prosessor and vegas gpu >MFW cpu bottlenecks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1463941069677.png (352 KB, 362x582) Image search: [Google]
1463941069677.png
352 KB, 362x582
>be me
>buy zen prosessor and vegas gpu
>MFW cpu bottlenecks the gpu and gpu bottlenecks itself
>falling for the AMD meme, ever.
>>
Good thread
>>
Why are you buying a CPU designed to be paired with a low end GPU and pairing it with a high end GPU instead? AMD CPU with anything over R7 is retarded, you can't even Crossfire the integrated graphics with it otherwise. It's almost like you have no idea what you're doing.

>>54905160
Thankfully he only killed an equally shit thread.
>>
>>54905214
The guys here on /g/ say a fx 6300 is enough to not bottleneck a 980ti so nice try shill
>>
>>54905109
Cool, there's benches of Zen and Vega out already? Post em.
>>
>>54905109
a thread died for this
>>
>>54905109
If you're going to shitpost, at least do it in an existing thread.
>>
File: gta-v-cpu-4k-vh.jpg (52 KB, 806x532) Image search: [Google]
gta-v-cpu-4k-vh.jpg
52 KB, 806x532
>>54905238

If you play at the right resolution it won't. However most people on /g/ have no idea how and what causes the cpu to be the limiting factor.
>>
>>54907717
>36fps
>>
>>54907892

The framerate is irrelevant in the context - what matters is the delta between cpus.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.