[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indian tech support
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: zkRmrTrKLtcw.jpg (30 KB, 373x521) Image search: [Google]
zkRmrTrKLtcw.jpg
30 KB, 373x521
So /g/, i saw alot of youtube videos about indian tech support scammers.
Was wondering if any of you have some stories you would like to share?
>>
talking to indian people is boring.

i don't get how people think these youtube vids are "funny". Just a bunch of beta white cucks who get enjoyment from messing with poo.
>>
>>54904464
Nothing interesting, but last time I had Indian tech support (from a girl, Hewlett Packard,) she tried to say I wasn't covered for something I paid for at every opportunity. Probably going Asus for my next laptop. Prolly the same shit there, too, but at least I can pretend I made a difference.
>>
File: 1426026728621.jpg (18 KB, 236x204) Image search: [Google]
1426026728621.jpg
18 KB, 236x204
fucktarded room mate (dropped out of college TWICE, both in the minimum time required to be flunked out) finally listened to me and I helped him buy and assemble a decient-tier gaming desktop.

2 FUCKING WEEKS LATER I found out he's getting redirected to www.google.botnetwhatever. Ask him about it and he says

"IT POPPED UP WITH SOMETHING FROM MICROSOFT AND A PHONE NUMBER SO I CALLED IT"

asked him if they walked him through any installation. They did and he complied. He literally fell for the shit only grandparents are supposed to. Raged so hard. This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>54904517
I'm just surprised that the poo actually seems to think that "do the needful" and "do one thing:" are valid expressions.

I mean, there must be consultant-poo out there that visits poo scammer companies and teaches the poo there that you should use these as often as possible, as white people think it sounds very professional.

Is the poo scamming different poo in india? Is India built on scam?
>>
I once had one of these guys call me at like 6 am in the morning when I was asleep. I woke up because I felt like my phone was ringing for what felt like hours, then I checked my phone and I had 10 missed calls.

So I decided to call him back to see what did he want, then after he picked up the phone I heard in a very thick accent "hello sir! You just won 1000 mobile credit. All you need to do is go to this website and then go to your local service provider!". I just said ok and wanted to go to sleep but then the dude wouldn't stop talking he'd be like "this is very important sir, you must do this at all costs! Or the offer won't be valid again!". After listening to him begging me to go to his link for like 10 fucking minutes, he finally hung up and I just went back to sleep.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.