[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I know if X phone will support 4G with Y carrier? My current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: newcricketboxes.jpg (30 KB, 1000x545) Image search: [Google]
newcricketboxes.jpg
30 KB, 1000x545
How do I know if X phone will support 4G with Y carrier? My current carrier is Cricket Wireless and the phone im looking at is the One Plus One. How do i know if the phone and carrier will be compatible? This cellular band shit is really confusing me.
>>
Look up what frequencies the phone uses vs what frequencies the carrier uses.
>>
>>54901018
Any link for Cricket wireless? I cannot seem to find it.
>>
File: 1455070810202.jpg (174 KB, 724x748) Image search: [Google]
1455070810202.jpg
174 KB, 724x748
>>54900910
Cricket should support the opo.

>http://www.androidauthority.com/cricket-wireless-network-outage-696560/
>https://twitter.com/Cricketnation/status/738868800137891840

But I'd wait and see how they unfuck themselves first.

>mfw verizon and tmobile are having the biggest dick sucking contest on twitter.
>>
>>54900910
it will since cricket uses at&t towers.
>>
>>54900910
>This cellular band shit is really confusing me.
I don't understand how some people find this confusing, your phone simply needs to be able to tune into (read: support) the frequencies your carrier uses. You can find the frequencies your phone supports on gsmarena (beware of different versions of the same phone released for different markets) and you should easily be able to find which frequencies the carrier uses with a Google search. Understanding the difference between CDMA and GSM might help if you're in the states.
>>
pour hotglue on it at the shop
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.