[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cool trick w/ siri
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4032x3024
If you set your iPhones date to January 1st, 1970, then restart your iPhone, then Siri says some really strange stuff to normal questions, but do it your own risk.
>>
>>54898414
Truly amazing. What will Apple think of next?
>>
SHIT, this is awesome

thx OP
>>
>>54898414
rip, it's been loading for ages now ;-;
>>
>>54898414
Hey fucker what the fuck did that do to my iPhone??? Its stuck at the Apple logo
>>
you're a couple of months too late faggot

sage in every field
>>
I said do it at your own risk because it has been known to permanently disable some iPhones, but it worked for me.
>>
>>54898585
Why the fuck didn't you mention this earlier!! You owe me a new iPhone asshole
>>
File: 174 - iiDrhN2.jpg (17 KB, 292x300) Image search: [Google]
174 - iiDrhN2.jpg
17 KB, 292x300
Doing this will brick your iphone!!! Don't do this !!!
>>
>>54898597
If you look at my original post, I did say "Do it at your own risk"
>>
>>54898638
Yeah but it didn't say it would fuck my iPhone up. Its out of warranty and I'm not buying a new one since you're responsible. I will SUE YOU if you do not buy me a new iphone. Give me $600 via moneygram post the code here okay?
>>
>>54898662
Q_Q
>>
>>54898662
To be honest, you're getting very callous here. I'm not responsible at all. I mentioned do it at your own risk. If there's a sign saying "don't jump off a cliff" and you jump off of it, will you sue the makers of the sign for not saying "Jumping off the cliff will you give you huge medical bills"? I gave you a completely adequate warning.
>>
>>54898720
>>54898736
Didn't need to post that twice. I'm done with you anon you're really pissing me off. Watch the news later tonight you're in for a treat.
>>
>>54898779
Also, thanks for playing along man. I really love doing RP since I'm weird like that haha. You got skype? Wanna RP some more?
>>
Did anyone save those infographics some /g/entoomen made of this? Good times
>>
File: Untitled.png (701 KB, 501x1800) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
701 KB, 501x1800
>>
>>54898779
Alright, what state/country do you live in? I'll be betting that this won't be on fox, or cnn, so I'll watch the local news in your area, or just record it and post the link here.
>>
This shit has been fixed long time ago.
>>
File: NYQhj9.jpg (160 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
NYQhj9.jpg
160 KB, 1280x720
>>54898888
I have been kidded for the last time
>>
>>54898414
I remember when I fell for this... Luckily Apple gave me a new phone for free. Nice new clean phone and I costed the company some money. Sure, it was an inconvenience but it's not like I have a life.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.