[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know is this legit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: eas jammer store alarm tester.jpg (147 KB, 886x546) Image search: [Google]
eas jammer store alarm tester.jpg
147 KB, 886x546
Does anyone know is this legit?
>>
cool clock ahmed
>>
>>54897492
Yes it is legit it will help you pirate groceries 100% guaranteed what are you waiting for???
>>
I hate to contribute to this retarded thread, but a foil-lined bag is a lot easier and cheaper.

http://www.tagremovers.com/how-do-booster-bags-work/
>>
>>54897862
>helping a nigger
here's hoping you get murdered tonight.
>>
>>54897596
YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A TURNIP
>>
>>54898024
That's because turnips are fucking horrible. I'd download a carrot though.
>>
>>54898059
>using the smiley with the carrot nose
>>
>>54897862
Booster bags and EAS Jammers will get you fucked more so if you are caught.
>>
File: 1464494194057.jpg (535 KB, 858x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464494194057.jpg
535 KB, 858x1024
>>54897492
>thinking that the alarm is the only thing stopping you

Why do you think the greeters are there? Why do you think there's cameras and people who walk around watching people?

People think they are so fucking slick for trying to steal groceries but the vast majority will get caught and the repeat offenders will get btfo by police

source: used to work loss prevention at Wegmans and had to kick out and call the cops on retards who tried to walk out with groceries several times week
>>
>>54897492
Please reconsider, Jamal
>>
>>54897492
Yes. I've used a pen before. I can guarantee you that it works.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.