[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello /g/, id like to use one of my recently purchased domains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1445855931772.jpg (525 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1445855931772.jpg
525 KB, 1600x1200
hello /g/, id like to use one of my recently purchased domains as a file/image host for anons and other people to use alike. but i dont know what the hell im doing, this is my main board so i know this is really consumer technology, but is there anyone that could discuss web technology with me?

pic unrelated, new laptop all i have is wallpapers
>>
>but i dont know what the hell im doing
And you want to host images for anons? I know what you're doing: practically begging to go to prison for hosting CP. Your idea will literally ruin your life in less than 24 hours.
>>
>>54896368
damn, i didnt think about that... that stops that right there then
>>
>>54896368
but that doesn't stop me
What's a decent host that allows nsfw content and unlimited bandwidth? (on a budget)
>>
>>54899077
Most hosts don't care if it's NSFW. But anon was right. Monitoring content and complying with DMCA/legal entities is going to bankrupt you
>>
>>54896368
>>54899126
Do you unironically recommend people suck government/corporate cocks?
>>
>>54899339
I recommend ignorant faggots don't make waves without the money to fight back.
>>
>>54899374
Oh sorry, maybe you're just liking suck cocks and you don't care whose are they, isn't it?
>>
>>54899576
English motherfucker, do you speak it?
>>
>>54899596
How are you gentlemen!!
>>
>>54899596
>>54899635
All your base are belong to us.
>>
What on earth has happened to /g/?
Just summer I hope

We've got already got uguu OP, are you planning to bring anything new to the table?
>>
>>54899686
/g/uro will be back.
/thread
>>
>>54899686
hey man dont call me uguu. im not even summer, ive browsed for years, im just now getting into this stuff since im bored
>>
>>54896353
the thumbnail was so nice but i opened it and oh my god that cheesy photoshop filter, it looks like a snes9x filter or something
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.