[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Looking for a network admin job >Look at a bunch of postings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
>Looking for a network admin job
>Look at a bunch of postings
>All of them ask for CAD proficiency
>None of them are involved in construction

Why?
>>
Because HR wrote the posting. Apply anyway and hope that they didn't include CAD in their auto-filter. It'll never come up during an interview.
>>
File: hello kitty ar.jpg (29 KB, 900x402) Image search: [Google]
hello kitty ar.jpg
29 KB, 900x402
>>54895969
the thing that triggers me most about this picture is that it's not even a quality paintjob

sure i mean he ruined a kar98k but he didnt even ruin it properly

its like he went down to walmart, picked the first can of blue paint off the shelf and went to town

if you want to ruin a gun, at least do it correctly like pic related and use a proper paint, finish, and technique
>>
>>54896052
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>54895969
HR people have ruined more careers and lives than malaria and HIV combined.

>open job listing site
>search options: no experience required
>"Hi we are looking for a junior toilet cleaner, needs to have 5 years of hotel management experience, a degree in mathematics, it's a merit if you have previous experience of police work."

Gee. Thanks. If you can't even fill in a fucking form properly, how the hell is your company worth working at?
>>
>interviewer asks you a question that's specific for the position
>answer
>she sits there blinking at you like you just tried to explain to her the general theory of relativity
>she clearly feels a bit intimidated and disgusted by your knowledge and her lack of it
>have to spend the rest of the interview dumbing down and trying to answer questions in a simple manner making it seem that you know fuck all

HR is evil. At least bring on a expert or something to the interview if it's about a subject you have no knowledge of.
>>
>>54896231
HR turns hiring into a popularity contest. She's not there because she can judge your qualifications. It's to see whether you're the kind of person they'll enjoy hanging out with every day. Literally high school.
>>
>>54895993
>HR is evil. At least bring on a expert or something to the interview if it's about a subject you have no knowledge of.
wow they really do this? how is this even allowed?
>>
File: 1461429125619.png (62 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1461429125619.png
62 KB, 645x773
>please attach a photo of yourself so we can get a clearer picture of your character

>"please attach a photo of yourself so we call bank on your attractiveness to our customers, gargoyles need not apply"

Also.
>tfw wouldn't mind applying for a few receptionist jobs, seems like it could be fun
>know there would be no point in doing so because I'm not female or a super hot dude
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.