[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sooo i just hot a new cpu and this dose not look right. or am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: halp.png (29 KB, 571x465) Image search: [Google]
halp.png
29 KB, 571x465
sooo i just hot a new cpu and this dose not look right. or am i just dumb?

you guys are smart you should know.
>>
btw this is on idle
>>
bad sensor.
>>
Download "open source hardware monitor", post temps it gives you.
>>
There's mustard gas building up on your CPU core. What you gotta do is quickly dunk that shit into some distilled water and scream at the top of your lungs "NON-FREE SOFTWARE BE-GONE!!!". If the CPU appears to be bubbling after that happens then it worked so just slap it into your motherboard and you'll be good.
>>
>>54895125
thats what this is.
>>54895117
i hope so
>>54895169
ok thanks anon. i knew i could count on you. im filling the tub now
>>
>>54895095
This core has obviously malfunctioning sensor. What you should be worried about is core #3. What is the CPU model and can you check reading from BIOS with Cool'n'Quiet or Intel SpeedStep disabled?
>>
It's just a dodgy sensor mate, this PC and my one before did the same thing, on only temps below it under your CPU name matter
>>
>>54895298
These are the only CPU to matter
>>
I had an old AMD Barton back in the time and that fucker would also report the temps about 130C or so but when I tried to boil an egg on it with the radiator removed the egg would barely solidify so it's just most likely a broken sensor if anything.
>>
>>54895504
i never thought to check temp with a egg. this is why i came to /g/
>>
>>54895095
>dose
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.