[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can a programmer get a job at NASA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: the dream.jpg (18 KB, 387x380) Image search: [Google]
the dream.jpg
18 KB, 387x380
How can a programmer get a job at NASA?
>>
>>54891565
If you have to ask then you never will.
>>
>>54891565
Tell them you're good with a broom.
>>
Nodejs on satellites
>>
write a operating system and program robots
>>
be Pajeet
>>
>>54891565
Embedded software dev jobs.
>>
>>54891565
Post rare pepe.
>>
Be skilled in PhotoShop. NASA is bullshit. We've never been outside earth. Fuck that sun worshiping bullshit masonic cult.
>>
>>54891828
>We've never been outside earth
>implying we're inside it
Hollow Earther detected
>>
>>54891961
The Earth is flat.There is no getting out of the firmament.
>>
>>54891565
/g/ - "Technology"
"/g/ is for technology discussion"

gtfo to >>>/biz/
>>
>>54891983
The world would be so much more exciting if that were true. Sadly I've been in an airplane, and in a skyscraper around sunset. It ruins the illusion.
>>
>>54892039
You can't see the curvature from an airplane, let alone a skyscraper. Ball earthers are retarded. When you clearly see a flat horizon on heights of more than 20km while using proper lens - not fisheye bullshit -, they claim it's too low to see the curvature, but somehow you can see it from a building. Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>54892538
Your bait gets stale.
>>
>>54892576
le bait maymay

Sorry to shatter your ball earth fantasy, kid.
>>
>>54892576
Yeah its concave dumbass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRDrD_VgsQg
>>
I actually work with a now journalist who was once a JPL scientist who specialized in software.

He wrote in Python, but the coding was really secondary. He was 90% astronomer 10% coder. He used to come up with trajectory models for probes.

Apparently the pay is shit for the amount of work they put in. It's rewarding, but rewarding doesn't pay the bills.
>>
>>54891828
I never understood the point of this conspiracy theory.
>>
>>54894470
The amount of batshit on the internet is entertaining
>>
>>54891565
Forget programming.
Be a muslim and build a "clock"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.