[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Google logs all voice searches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: KN-NzuRl.png (12 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
KN-NzuRl.png
12 KB, 512x512
History.google.com

Goto voice.
A record of every voice search you've made plus audio.

Is Google too big?
>>
>>54891128
No. It's just that you blindly agreed to their terms of use after signing up.
>>
>>54891128
Yeah, that's impressive amounts of electricity and storage wasted.
>>
you can turn that off
>>
>>54891128
how can you care about it if you apparently never cared about simpy disabling that shit...?
>>
it still seems to have saved all web-activities for the few days i've tried a chromium os distro
>>
There's nothing in my history
>>
Oh NO, I'm SO surprized right now, how can a company actually keep all these data!
What a surprize!

>>54892390
You're lucky, I'm sure google decided not to keep your data!
>>
>>54891128
I turn off location and history. Only an idiot would use Gmail and other services as their main communication tools. Most ISP's provide you a free email account with the service, if not just use Yahoo mail. Despite the low popularity, Yahoo still offers better services and landing page with content that Google.
>>
>>54892496
Yahoo is nearly bankrupt, imao.
>>
>>54892529
Which is sad, they were less evil than Google. Their finance and entertainment pages are very useful for me.
>>
>>54891128
>dumbass doesn't know he could've turned that off when he first got his phone
Should've gotten a 6p brah
>>
>>54891128
>actually using voice search
why the fuck
>>
>>54892601
There are a few things for which voice commands are faster. Alarms, calendar and navigation come to mind. Voice sample recording needs to be enabled for those to work with "OK Google" outside of the awake/home state though.
>>
>>54891128
>every voice search
>using voice search
ebin
>>
what if I have nothing to hide?
>>
>>54892496
google has faster loading speeds all around the globe, your arguments are invalid, sorry.
>>
File: t566.jpg (17 KB, 653x115) Image search: [Google]
t566.jpg
17 KB, 653x115
>tfw
>>
File: loc.png (446 KB, 1039x552) Image search: [Google]
loc.png
446 KB, 1039x552
>location history
accidentally turned it on at some point
>>
File: le goog.png (327 KB, 1370x497) Image search: [Google]
le goog.png
327 KB, 1370x497
>>54893362
>can't hide
>>
>>54891839
Thanks! Snowden went to a lot of trouble for nothing. Google actually protects the user's information from the state. They are the definition of cool! It always gets to me how unique they are when I see a bicycle or scooter zipping through their hallways.

LOL ! :oD XoD 8oD ! LOL
>>
>>54893455
POOOO
>>
>>54892846
It means you aren't speaking loud enough.
>>
>>54892878
>twf you fuck off
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.