[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my brother has brought one of these things home and needs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: microbit-back.png (381 KB, 700x588) Image search: [Google]
microbit-back.png
381 KB, 700x588
So my brother has brought one of these things home and needs my help making it do something for a school project.

What do we make /g/?
>>
quadcopter
>>
>>54891015
Why do you buy something before knowing what to do with it or even if you need it? Are you american by any chance?
>>
Big Black Cock?
>>
>>54891057
Are you? It sounds like you didn't read my post at all. My brother was given this by his school and he has to program some shit with it and whatever kid makes the coolest program wins something
>>
>>54891015
Fuck off with your homework, you retarded underage scum.
>>
>>54891015
Sticking it up his ass will get him an A+ for sure.
>>
Homework help goes in >>>/wsr/
>>
>>54891015
What inputs/sensors does it have?
>>
>>54891015
What other resources do you have at hand? Because with the board ALONE (no buttons, LEDs, sensors) you're not going to get much interesting done (because the whole idea is to get the kids to know the whole "embedded system"-thing).
You're going to need hardware (LEDs + resistors, little buttons + a bread board and jumper wires) to be able to to something interesting.
>>
Attach a small speaker and have it play a drum/shaker sound whenever the accelerometer goes over a certain value.
>>
>>54891015
Dragon dildos
>>
>>54891251
Compass and accelerometer, can't you read you stupid idiot? This is why no one takes you stupid Americans seriously.
>>
>>54892904
Australian though...
>>
>>54892945
Well there's the problem, the text is all upside down for you.
>>
A lawn mower?
>>
File: BBC_Microbit_spcs.jpg (57 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
BBC_Microbit_spcs.jpg
57 KB, 624x351
>>54892904
>>
>>54891015
Is this the BBC micro of our time?

Glad they kept the owl symbol too
>>
>my brother
>>
>>54893312
Not as useful as Rpi tho
>>
>>54891031
This. Or a helicopter, if you don't have enough motors.
It can stay hovering thanks to the sensors, and you can even control it using the BT interface.
>>
>>54892904
kek, +1
>>
>>54891015
currynigger space stations are run with these, so why not make a space station?
>>
>>54891015
OI! DO YOU AVE' A LICENSE FOR THAT?
>>
So what sort of sensors does it have?
>>
>>54891015
a motion sensitive trigger for an explosive device
>>
what kinds of sensors does it have? What's their resolution and update rate
>>
File: V2.jpg (6 KB, 185x272) Image search: [Google]
V2.jpg
6 KB, 185x272
Does it have an accelerometer and compass or something? If so why don't you make a guided missile? Use the accelerometer outputs to control servos.

I mean we had guided missiles in WW2 with shit accelerometers, you can probably manage it.
>>
File: 090bBhG.jpg (42 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
090bBhG.jpg
42 KB, 500x638
>>54891015
Install pre-made modules with pre-made programs and impress the normies with your "genius"
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.