[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The end of OwnCloud? https://owncloud.com/owncloud-state men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
The end of OwnCloud?
https://owncloud.com/owncloud-statement-concerning-formation-nextcloud-frank-karlitschek/
>>
>>54884925
>sips
the real guy, the best guy
>>
Sounds a lot like he's just trying to keep this project out of pajeetspace.

>One of Frank’s criticisms concerned the need to strengthen the Community.
Actually his criticism concerned the autonomy and primacy of the community, from what I gathered.

>Our main lenders in the US have cancelled our credit.
Yeah that'll happen when the usual corporate greed trajectory gets sabotaged. Looks like OwnCloud product was getting fucked one way or the other.
>>
>>54884925
>>>/a/

Wrong board pal.
>>
>>54884925
>>54885086
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>54884925
aww shied Bryan Lunduke had a hangout with Frank.
imma gonna have to watch that.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.