[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone fall fo rthe self taught programmer meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 10
File: 1460936877483.png (170 KB, 497x383) Image search: [Google]
1460936877483.png
170 KB, 497x383
I did
it cost me thousands of dollars in learning equipment

5 years of work which amounted to nothing, could not even make a single penny

I dont even want to programmer anymore, and can't even compete ever since pajeet became the new alpha male of tech industry.
>>
i'm in the process of falling for it now
>>
I'm sorry you were too retarded to network OP.

By the way, Pajeet is not the alpha male of the IT industry he is the slave.
HR likes him because he's a token diversity employee, and Finance likes him because he works for half of what a real, competent, native-born programmer would work for.

tl;dr: Shitskins driving down wages and product quality as usual.
>>
>>54883036
>thousands of dollars in learning equipment
>can't even compete
...and nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>54883087
op could have bought a 50 bucks pentium4 for "learning to program".
>>
>Thousands of dollars in learning equipment
Wat.

Just take an old ass PC, install Debian, apt-get install your compilers, interpreters, libraries, etc... and have at it. If you don't have an old ass PC sitting around in your basement, go to craigslist, and look for someone who wants you to get rid of their junk.
>>
>>54883115
This. How exactly did you spend that kind of money on "learning equipment"? Obviously you have a computer and most OSs support some kind of compiler or interpreter. And I'm sure you can find a free text editor. As far as hobbies go, programming is among the least expensive given that even the poorest family can afford a decent computer these days.
>>
>>54883115
>old ass pc
>He doesn't play the latest state of the art games while he programs
>>
Stop replying, this is a board sliding attempt.

>>54883115
Do you seriously feel the need to respond to every fucking thread just so people will remember your name?
>>
I'm self taught

I went to college but I didn't finish my degree

I earn over $100,000 per year
>>
>>54883192
I earn twice that and I'm only 21
>>
>>54883171
>>54883115
Guys take it easy on OP. He / she probably had no clue and thought that programming involved some special hardware or something. I'm sure he / she realizes now how wrong they were.
>>
>>54883227
but you do need shit to make something worthwhile especially if you're working on mobile or gamedev.
>>
>>54883255
A 10 year old C2D machine will support at least opengl 2.1, which is plenty.
>>
>>54883036
You need either a degree or previous freelance work to show to an interviewer, otherwise its pretty hard, its the thing of the moment, too much competition.

I gave up and now I work as a gigoló :]
>>
>>54883224
oh yeah well my penis is 13" long and i make an infinity dollarydoos
>>
You must suck, I hire self learners for 80k+ all the time.
>>
>>54883565
i'll work for free. sponsor me a h1b visa
>>
>>54883227
This website is not an internet "safe place" and will never be.
>>
>>54883565
What are the options for a good programmer in Europe - to work for an US company from his country.
>>
>>54883327
I actually took an anon's advice on /g/ to show companies my programming portfolio. I had never imagined my crappy Flappy-Bird-tier apps would be able to impress my interviewers enough to get me hired.
>>
>>54883036
How about you start your own business? Given you spent a lot of money on equipment.
>>
>>54883058
this
>>
>>54883269
if you want to make money programming mobile
>macbook +1000$ needs to be replaced every 4 years so another +1000$
>latest iphone $600 also needs to be replaced every 1-2 years
>android phone
>apple developer 99$ a year
>android developer 20$
>microsoft developer 20$
>programming related books 100$ and no i dont pirate
>vps if you're doing providing a web service :200$~300$ a month + domain name 20$
>latest gaming pc to deal with the stress of programming 1000$
it all adds up
>>
>>54884473
Four years run down
>rMPB 1200
>iPhone 1200 (600*2)
>Android 1200 (600*2; Assuming top of line phone)
> Apple license 400 (rounding up to 100 p/year)
>Google license 80
>Books 800 (Assuming buying books twice a year)
>domain name 80 (I leave VPS out because you might either not use it or get something cheaper, I pay 20USD p/month for mine)
This gives around 5k over 4 years, which means 1250 a year + bills (electricity & internet; maybe water) to run the operation.
Doesn't seem to be that great of a deal. Obviously the initial investment is kinda high (around 2150) but still seems quite manageable.
Add another 3k for contingencies and still brings it to around 2k over 3 years.
>>
>>54884473
>>>54883269
>if you want to make money programming mobile
>>macbook +1000$ needs to be replaced every 4 years so another +1000$
What is a VM
>>latest iphone $600 also needs to be replaced every 1-2 years
What is an emulator
>>android phone
What is an emulator
>>apple developer $100 a year
You don't need this
>>android developer 20$
You don't need this
>>microsoft developer 20$
You don't need this
>>programming related books 100$ and no i dont pirate
What is google
>>vps if you're doing providing a web service :200$~300$ a month + domain name 20$
Domain name is less than $10 a year, VPS is under $50 a month
>>latest gaming pc to deal with the stress of programming 1000$
You don't need this
>>
>>54884716
are you suggesting a botnet or scam apps?
>>
>>54883036
what, someone else is supposed to teach you? this isn't like training to be a neurosurgeon. no one gives a single shit where you studied. just get the info into your head.
>>
>>54884660
>>domain name 80 (I leave VPS out because you might either not use it or get something cheaper, I pay 20USD p/month for mine)
Domain name is still $10 a year. Somehow your VPS went from your initial $200-300 a month to $20 a month, more realistic
>This gives around 5k over 4 years, which means 1250 a year + bills (electricity & internet; maybe water) to run the operation.
This gives around $500 a year depending on what you're using, if you're not retarded. Which you clearly are. You're approaching this like a business, but you're not actually doing anything to try to save money. It's like a kid deciding they can't throw a party because the Ferrari doesn't fit in the budget. Kill yourself
>>
>>54884773
>You're approaching this like a business, but you're not actually doing anything to try to save money.
So you release products without testing them in actual hardware? Do tell me more about you QA process

>It's like a kid deciding they can't throw a party because the Ferrari doesn't fit in the budget. Kill yourself
Sure thing Pajeet, sure thing.
>>
>>54884822
This is so fucking stupid.
You really mean to say that you didn't have a phone or computer before trying to self learn app development?

Why don't you throw in the cost of your internet service and electricity then, pajeet?

No running water tho, you don't need that anyway.
>>
>>54884912
>thinking that learning to develop == releasing products
Don't be so salty Pajeet. You're already looking pretty fucking amateur.
>>
>>54884934
>Why can't I make money without starting capital????

Retard
>>
>>54884948
           _ _
___ __ _| | |_ _ _
/ __|/ _` | | __| | | |
\__ \ (_| | | |_| |_| |
|___/\__,_|_|\__|\__, |
|___/

Everything costs Pajeet, just because you're living with your mom, she feeds you and gives you Internet doesn't mean it doesn't have a cost.
>>
I wish there was a "retard alert" tag on some IPs.

Emulation, pirating, etc. is absolutely fine to get started. You don't need high end anything, never mind a gaming computer. Maybe a computer with a strong CPU and lots of ram for compilation and vms.

Just buy all the licenses as soon as you're about to start making money off your work, if that is even required. Work within your means until your means expands.
>>
>>54884473
>macbook +1000$ needs to be replaced every 4 years so another +1000$

You could just get a refurbished MacMini or whatever. For only Android development, even a low-end modern PC/laptop would suffice.

>android phone
You can get cheap one for < $50.

>programming related books 100$ and no i dont pirate

There are plenty of tutorials online. You don't need any books.

>vps if you're doing providing a web service :200$~300$ a month + domain name 20$

Not necessary depending on the type of app your making.
>>
>>54884822
I mean, if you're serious about making money with this, then sure, approach it as an investment. If you'll make a profit, spend the money. If not, then why make the investment?

Also, there's plenty of other things you can develop that don't cost much or anything. Case in point, I'm developing a SaaS solution for sales teams. Already have several established startups who want to buy it. My costs so far: $20 for a domain name, basic hosting for the company site, and a few email accounts. Once I get a VPS, I'll be spending$30 a month on that. That's it. I'm looking at several hundred per client per month. Protip: mobile and game dev are a meme. Don't waste your time.
>>
I fell for it too. Now I write C all day for embedded systems.

Fucking memes, man.
>>
>>54883036
>Didn't fall for the programing meme
>TFW Sysadmin
>TFW They'll never be able to outsource me
>>
File: 4L_zgEmUFmC.jpg (28 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
4L_zgEmUFmC.jpg
28 KB, 640x360
>>54883036
>learning equipment
You fucked up nigger i taught myself to code on a used x220 thinkpad with ips screen and i7 cpu that i bought off craiglist for $150. Op is a retarded faggot nigger hahahha jesus fucking christ. The reason you can't get a job is because you are legally retarded.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-01_18-17-17.png (188 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-01_18-17-17.png
188 KB, 1920x1080
>>54883036
Yeah I fell for the "self taught meme", mostly because of my own interest in the field
It cost me 10$ to buy an 8052 dev board to learn embedded C and 8052 assembly, and another 10$ to buy an avr based dev board and learn avr assembly
Aside from that I learned C and worked a bit with VB.

Tl;dr you're doing it wrong OP, it doesn't take much money to learn, if you have the will that is
>>
>>54883688
Why on Earth would you do that?

Unless you live in Eastern Europe
>>
Raspbbery pi = 20$

All you need faggot
>>
>>54884473
Don't be mobile developer, its way easier to be a webdev.

>Thinkpad - $300
>Internet - $35 - $50 mo.
>Linux - free
>Python + Bottle framework tutorials - free
>Javascript tutorials - free
>Chrome / Firefox - free
>Sublime - winrar free

Also the difficulty curve is awesome too

HTML/CSS - easy (not programming languages, but markup is a good intro to programming)
Javascript + JQuery- medium
SQL - easy/medium
PHP/Python/Ruby - medium/hard
Framework (Flask/Rails) - medium/hard

It's way easier to be a freelance webdev than to try and make money off of mobile. The mobile market is saturated and dominated by bigger dev studios.
>>
You can't buy employability
>>
>>54883227
You tell us to take it easy on him and then proceed to tell us why we should NOT go easy on him
>>
>>54885234
>You could just get a refurbished MacMini or whatever. For only Android development, even a low-end modern PC/laptop would suffice
no it wouldn't
have you ever tried compiling an Android app or running a VM on an Intel celery?
>>
>>54884473
>shitty last gen PC
>emulate all that shit
>free online resources
>>
>>54883036

>it cost me thousands of dollars in learning equipment

Uhm.. wat?
You can literally take a notebook with internet access and become outstanding with online sources alone.

>5 years of work which amounted to nothing, could not even make a single penny

You are either lazy or retarded?
In 5 years you could learn a couple diffent langauges and get very proficient with at least 3 of them.

>I dont even want to programmer anymore

Boo-fukcing-hoo..

>and can't even compete ever since pajeet became the new alpha male of tech industry.

Is that what /g/ told you?
Oh boy..
>>
The hell is OP's pic?
>>
>>54885949
Did you get a job programming embedded C?
>>
>>54889122
It's a hobby
I work as an finance analyst at a tech firm
>>
>mfw the US is now classed as a "low cost labor market" by IBM.
>>
So I'm thinking of learning python, and does this seem reasonable?

>$100,000/year access to a supercomputer
>$60,000 Mercedes to drive around in
>$200 in books to learn from
>$2,000 gaming pc for sshing into the supercomputer
>>
>>54883036
>he fell for the apple meme
>>
>>54883192
re: "self taught"
where is the programming skill from?
you will not find any programmers teaching
>>
>>54886317
you get i7s, laptops for very small money now
robust, say a dell latitude - pc is robust
an i7 with linux on it , small ssd
network = raspberry pi / attached hard disk
never look back -- monitor on rasberry pi, you have HD video then, live streaming etc.
x2x to integrate mouse/keyboard from laptop to desktop.
>>
>>54891760
xubuntu / ubuntu mate
the OS Is not an issue
all tools already installed,even
... python
>>
>>54884473
>what is virtualization and emulation
>not hosting your own server in a $40 raspi
>not pirating
ishiggidy

To quote a Finnish proverb
>Of a stupid head the whole body has to suffer
>>
>>54891760
you have your volume/nfs export -- rapsberry pi is nfs server

server = sudo apt-get install nfs-common nfs-server

/etc/exports

file contains line

/home/mountpointdir 192.168.1.64(rw,sync,no_subtree_check)

^ example, export /home/mountpoint to 192.168.1.64

script on client - mounts vol
automount from startup options within ubuntu

#!/bin/bash
sudo mount 192.168.1.65:/home/dan/m /home/dan/mountpoint -o rsize=32768,wsize=32768,intr,noatime

optimised

then you have a volume on your laptop, which is mounted auto from the pi , never lose anything .. scripts to backup when you run stuff (python)

auto mount by setting up fstab (/etc/fstab)

nfs robust, you then have always on server for your development -- it is a boon.

set up ufw, ports, ssh ... applets in panel to open terminal session on your pi or pis (got two here)

just some hints
>>
>>54891724
>study appropriate materials
>review and contribute to FOSS projects
>learn by doing
Monkey see, monkey do. SE is not rocket science.
>>
>>54883036
kek

i'm self taught and i'll probably pull in ~150k this year. get good
>>
>>54889938
You still need a 600 dollar smartphone for networking.
>>
>>54891879
ideal development setup -- laptop - pi3 server, NFS

x2x = mouse / keyboard integration from laptop client

ssh -X [email protected] x2x -east -to :0

^ run & your mouse then drifts across to desktop on the pi, laptop keyboard will type on it

on laptop .bashrc file (home directory)
has line export PATH=$PATH:/home/mountpoint

^ enables the scripts on the pi to be visible (runnable), from laptop. These are simple 1 line setups nothing complex (as windows, even)

just describing ideal devel setup -- cheap i7 dell latitude, small ssd here -- i7 = £150 ssd = small $s -- pi3s. Always on. is beautiful.

sudo apt-get install python-pygame

away you go, learn to program -- forget "IDEs"

starting out, you do not need anything but gedit/nano (IMO)
>>
>>54883255
>mobile or gamedev.
>implying you'll make any money in gamedev
>implying you'll make any money developing apps
>>
>>54891949
>forget "IDEs"
>forget preparing for an actual job
FTFY

The only people programming anything significant w/o an IDE have been academics who have had zero experience in the real world.
>>
>>54891949
.bashrc is like AUTOEXEC.BAT (m$)

nothing at all complicated, -- more reliable, doesn't change every coupla years

as stated, the OS is not an issue (certainly not, with ubuntu mate, on raspberry pi3) ..

m$ haven't even got a desktop on the pi3

and for useage? the pi3 is extremely fast, when you have been running old pcs, xubuntu -- runs anything -- the problem as stated everywhere, = browser (issues), run browser on pc

but for media/film -- on the pi3 you have omxplayer, (HD video overlay, resizeable windows, on desktop) .. livestreamer (stream from youtube into omxplayer HD video playback), from youtube, news etc

pi3s are $33 or were $33 .. 4 core, integrated wireless, robust, wireless on pi3 works in tin box.
>>
>>54892003
because browsers are massive kludges, cause problems on any systems, resource hog

pi3 likes well written software. its not PC -- its ARM -- a new realm. the pi3 is the pc killer, finally
>>
>>54885547
>TFW when i've migrated people's onsite apps to AWS so they could fire their lazy sysadmins
>>
>>54892019
& they only suck up 1.5 watts
they're just invisible .. so cool.

cool? they don't even require fans ---
can clock them too .. bucks for copper stick on heatsinks ..

4 core matchbox mill with HD output/integrated wireless / bluetooth

/me calls his herbie & sam
>>
>>54892003
Why did you write "m$" instead of "MS"?
>>
>>54892049
>what is a meme
>>
>>54892049
why not? why do you write MS
>>
>>54892001
in starting out -- people will spend weeks trying to get an IDE working -- when starting out programming you do not need an IDE, IDEs obscure issues -- thats all
>>
>>54883036
Get a degree you faggot. You still have to teach yourself but at least I won't throw your CV in the bin.
>>
>>54883036
Jesus Christ OP you're retarded. I learnt programming on my father's Apple 2 plus because it was the only machine available at the time. Learnt BASIC, pascal and 6502 asm. The knowledge has stuck with me and now I contribute to free software projects
>>
>>54883036
I got a decent software dev job, being self taught, now 3 years later I'm looking for a better paying one. I'm getting discriminated against hard for not having a bachelor's/master's.
>>
>>54883036
Im self taught but the difference between me and you is i dont have any desire to do it for a living.

I cant honestly think of anything more mundane than working on someone elses projects all day.

I wouldnt last 1 day doing that tedious shit.
>>
>>54883115
http://rbt.asia/g/?task=search2&search_username=Ruby
>>
>>54886317
Hey I'm actually working into this, any websites like behance to promote your job, how do you get your clients? Since I live in 3rd world being able to get paid in burger dollar will be nice
>>
File: py.gif (16 KB, 180x236) Image search: [Google]
py.gif
16 KB, 180x236
>>54889938
>http://rbt.asia/g/?task=search2&search_username=Ruby
/me bought the oreilly python tome

nothing else needed
>>
>>54892135
or "legacy systems"
>>
>>54892135
being forced to use a horrible framework, is the complaint

program with a set of "standards" which mean that everything you do is surrounded by crummy boilerplate, design of the system fixed early in it's development, framework concrete

& shit.

microsoft anyone?
>>
>>54892272
will take you two solid weeks to release anything -- why? -- you have to go through a zillion procedures, built around the system, to ensure that no inventive programming ever gets out
>>
>>54883036
>thousands of dollars
>5 years
In any European country you'd have a degree.
But you were too autistic to get out of your basement and/or too murrican to have decent uni education, right? Or maybe too dumb to even complete a three-year degree

>>54883192
>>54883224
>>54883360
>>54883565
And sadly there will always be gullible goons believing this shit
>>
File: m.jpg (690 KB, 1300x4704) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
690 KB, 1300x4704
>>54892272
microsoft programmers chatting
>>
>>54887958
but I know over 10 languages, and learning material includes pretty much anything I planned to use in the real world, you can't make money with just a notebook, you need a webserver for a website and advertising, and buy a bunch of licenses depending on what library you use in your program. In my case I bought compilers because I had a preference using a certain language. If you plan to make geimu you also need a gaming computer which I upgraded a few times. After 5 years it all adds up to a couple of thousand $.

What I expected:
get hired instantly because you can program
create software and sell it
work at home making 150 000 k a year

what I got:
pajeet
>>
>>54883565
Not all of us work in Yuropooristan.
>>
>>54892434
Dude, learn one then google everything else you need.
>>
>>54883036
I did. Never spent more than 100$ on learning equipment and resources (actually only 4 or 5 books, none of them huge "bibles"), used mostly what's available for free (references and documentation) and learned Object Pascal, JavaScript, C, C++, C#, Java, PHP, Python and some more languages in a minor scale.
Currently work from home half-time for a company and freelancing some projects along with it, earning 3x minimum wage for literally no effort in a crisis-suffering country.
>>
>>54892633
where's that?
>>
>>54892577
will take you 4 or 5 sites to get the gist of any new concept -- sites have "x didn't really explain this" .. "can someone go through it" .. then you meet someone having described the problem with good data/layout, slowly

the manual is GOOGLE
>>
>>54883227
>she

>>54883680
This. Go to tumblr if you want an Internet safe place, fucking triglypuff
>>
>>54892235
Why Python? by Eric Raymond

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/3882

Eric Steven Raymond (born December 4, 1957), often referred to as ESR, is an American software developer, author of the widely cited[2] 1997 essay and 1999 book The Cathedral and the Bazaar and other works, and open-source software advocate. He wrote a guidebook for the Roguelike game NetHack.[3] In the 1990s, he edited and updated the Jargon File, currently in print as the The New Hacker's Dictionary.
>>
File: IMG_1077.png (201 KB, 426x427) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1077.png
201 KB, 426x427
>>54883594
>>
>>54885547
What is ansible for $1000, Alex.
>>
>>54883036
All you need is a computer, internet and a good starter book. Doesn't have to cost more than 1k
>>
>>54892712
Brazil Hu3
>>
>>54883036
Top ayy
Why even spend a fucking penny if it's not on a computer which you probably already had?
>>
>>54893180
$1k = 30.3 raspberry pi3s
>>
>>54883594
nigga just get $1M and hire 10 slaves and get the investor visa
>>
>>54883036
If you think you can't compete with Indian programmer you're probably shitty anyways
>>
>>54893882
sadly i don't have a rich father to lend me a small loan of 1 million
>>
Okay, but where is OP's image from?
>>
>>54893923
just bee yourself honey
>>
I did and it was the best decision in my life. Have about 20 apps generating me about 1-1.2k each month. All I do is update them with features or fix bugs every few months.

It's not much money but enough to not have to work and live as a rich neet in my parent's house. Currently pay them $400 in rent for a large room.

Took me about 4 years to get this good in java, python, and html5. Already learning C# and C++ so that I can make programs for laptops/desktops.

My advice: it's hard and stressful at first but worth it in the end. Not sure how much money freelancing will net you but selling your own apps will make you a decent amount if you make many of them and maintain them and code them as carefully as possible.
>>
>>54892728
I learnt Java at uni then worked with PLSQL and have had no problem working out anything else.
>>
>>54894021
Who lives with their parents? You better be 16.

And freelancing in Oracle is ~ £500 a day for me.
>>
>>54892203
I'm not freelance, I have a salaried job. I got an internship at my University then that beefed up my resume enough to make it pretty easy to get job offers.

The starting point for any developer whether they want to be freelance or salaried is to start by developing personal projects which are closely related to the sorts of projects which are currently in high demand. Then you have a portfolio which you can show to prospective clients/employers and you can build your network from there.
>>
>>54895836
I'm 26. I won't blog about my life here too much but overall I'm pretty happy right now. Only work a few times a year and after taxes still have money to blow each month even after paying rent.

The reason I still live with pa and ma is because it's honestly a good financial choice. Only pay $400 for rent and they let me dine with them every night, I only have to worry about breakfast/lunch.

I'm not really interested in blowing money on cheating whores or tiny cramped studio apartments yet to be quite honest.

I'll probably start working freelance soon though. More money wouldn't hurt if it didn't take away too much free time.
>>
>>54884746
You're already using a botnet, apple.
>>
File: h.png (72 KB, 998x74) Image search: [Google]
h.png
72 KB, 998x74
>>54892391
>>
>>54891848
>To quote a Finnish proverb
The cock of glory will not sing to OP
>>
>>54898300
you're Finnish?

howdo
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 480x270
>>54885794
>>
File: firefox_2016-06-03_21-29-25.png (14 KB, 302x425) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-06-03_21-29-25.png
14 KB, 302x425
>>54892303
>>54891724
yeah, I learned by doing. basically, you just need the maker/creator mindset.

stop playing video games
stop posting on 4chan

and play/make stuff for fun. then you will be a good programmer.

here's a screenshot of my mint account if you don't believe me.. and yeah, i could have just f12ed it. that's fine, i don't care enough to give solid proof.
>>
>>54883036
I did, now I'm a successful technology speculator and gaining reputation as a consultant.
>>
>>54896334
Thanks man that's really solid advice I currently have a job I get for an internship in a little office but I haven't explore anything besides CSS, what kind of personal projects do you talk about? I've been thinking on getting into photography (stock kind that people can get in their websites) and videos like time lapses and speed lapses and publish those there so I can offer that kind of services too
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.