[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a good anti malware program?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: malb.jpg (5 KB, 300x157) Image search: [Google]
malb.jpg
5 KB, 300x157
Is this a good anti malware program?
>>
>>54881983
Sure why not.
>>
Gentoo is the best antivirus.
>>
File: 1464818911872.gif (429 KB, 291x226) Image search: [Google]
1464818911872.gif
429 KB, 291x226
>>54881983
Yeah it's decent
>>
>>54881983
This and Spybot Search and Destroy are about the best you can get. I actually bought S&D for the anti-virus but I've been running commonsense as long as I can remember so no viruses anyway. Unless you count windows 10, it's basically a virus in itself.
>>
>>54882480
>Unless you count windows 10, it's basically a virus in itself.

Haha, nice meme anon now go to bed.
>>
Hitman worked for me back when I had an issue with malware years ago that malwarebytes was not able to find.
>>
>>54882509
Calm down Mr. Patel.
>>
>>54881983
Only in conjunction with a firewall and Common Sense 2016 or newer.
>>
>>54882509
>angry forced update loser detected

You have done this to yourself.
>>
>>54882728
>Common Sense 2016
one of the best anti-malware and anti-virus software, would highly recommend
>>
They think torrent clients are illegal and will ostracize you from their forum if you're caught with one running.
>>
>>54883451
Is this a problem in the free version? I rarely ever use torrents, but there are some sites (like Humble) that offer torrent versions of their downloads and I keep the software on hand just in case. If I want to switch to Malwarebytes free without the active scanning will I need to get rid of the torrent software?
>>
i use it to determine whether i need to nuke and pave someones computer when they ask me to look at it if malware detected > 0, nuke
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.