[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any program like i stick an USB in someones PC and it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: usb-157656_6401.png (69 KB, 808x485) Image search: [Google]
usb-157656_6401.png
69 KB, 808x485
Is there any program like i stick an USB in someones PC and it will get pictures or other Files ?
Or how can i get the fastest an easyest way Files from pc or Phones?
Sorry 4 my Bad english
And thx
>>
>>54881940
Make a .bat file like
for %%a in (dir /s *.jpg) do copy %%a ~0dp

Run it, get files from his pc.
>>
>>54881969
Im gonna try thx Dude
>>
Are the Files Then on usb or must i copy all pics to the usb ?
Sorry im really Not good in tech stuff
>>
When you plug in the USB to the computer you need to quickly find the a file named system 32. Once you have found it copy it to the USB and then delete that file off the computer.

Once the file has been deleted all the files will transfer to the USB because the computer now thinks the USB is the computers main hard drive

Now restart the computer and remove the USB you now a copy of every picture or file on the computer
>>
>>54882261
But when i delete System 32 pc isnt gonna work
>>
>>54881940
Theoretically, would you have access to the computer, or do you want it automated as soon as you plug it in?

If you want to jump on real quick, find dirt, and get out, just throw "search everything" on there to instantaneously search all of their drives and limit the searches to .png, .mkv, .jpg, etc. After you find it all, it's just a copy/paste job.
>>
Install gentoo.
>>
>>54882435
Thx m8 do u know an automated Version too?
>>
>>54882573
Nah, not offhand. But in all likelihood, wouldn't a simple automated script trigger most basic antivirus systems?
>>
>>54882435
ms removed autorun functionality after win7
>>
>>54881940
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPKxVcm3Eus
>>
File: proof126673-539459-2304.jpg (36 KB, 702x499) Image search: [Google]
proof126673-539459-2304.jpg
36 KB, 702x499
>>54881940
USB Rubber Ducky could be programmed to do that and more.
>>
I alwais wondered how elite hackers worked when hacking a PC. That's why I tell my parents to cover up their USB ports with tape when they're not using them.
>>
>>54883727
You think an elite hacker/FBI Seizure team won't be able to remove a tape?
>>
File: gb.png (122 KB, 384x306) Image search: [Google]
gb.png
122 KB, 384x306
>>54882435
>automated as soon as you plug it in
This. Isn't this just BadUSB? I'd like to have a usbkey with this function but wouldn't it involve picking with the usb firmware?
>>
>>54885125
>FBI Seizure team won't be able to remove a tape?
You could use red.
>>
>>54885230
as far as i know you could buy custom firmware usb-sticks so you could easily replace it, but the have been banned. modifying a usb-stick firmware isnt possible to do on your own i think.

you could buy a microcontroller (arduino, raspberry pi) and modify their firmware and then put some software on it which copies the files but at this point i dont know more
>>
yeah it's called a virus ahmed|pajeeto|vitaly|lee
>>
>>54885230
Even if you do change the usb firmware. there is not much you can do without actually operating the computer.
USB plug'n'play protocol realies on devices identifying themself as a predefined device class. such as an imaging device, removable disk or at best, for this scenario a HID like device like a keyboard (which is what rubber ducky does).
Technically you can do anything if your usb firmware identifies itself as a keyboard. but you will be at the mercy of the owner not noticing his/her computer gaining life and typing commands on it's own. You also can't do it behind screensaver/lock because a keyboard would trigger it.
So to do this successfully, you are at the mercy of the computer owner not be around when you plug in the usb. you can't just say "hey anon check out this cool video on my flash drive" and proceed to steal their data when they plug it in.
On the other hand, if you are to get access to the computer, unlocked, without owner anywhere on sight. then why bother with all this when you can copy everything on a regular flash on your own.

tl;dr: It's pointless and impossible to pull off. don't believe shit you read on clickbait websites
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.