[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does /g/ not like freecst is it not meme enough for you or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: shot-20160215-1949-12jcyh5.jpg (104 KB, 1280x1071) Image search: [Google]
shot-20160215-1949-12jcyh5.jpg
104 KB, 1280x1071
why does /g/ not like freecst is it not meme enough for you or you just don't like the ideal of seeing people trying to help others?
>>
>>54881269
Because teaching people poorly is actually worse than teaching them nothing at all because people start to think they know what they're doing when they really don't. If you can't teach it right don't teach it all.
>>
File: shot-20160212-1949-bci4nd.jpg (101 KB, 1280x1067) Image search: [Google]
shot-20160212-1949-bci4nd.jpg
101 KB, 1280x1067
>>54881288
Yet you still went to school anyways even though everything they teach you is wrong.
>>
>>54881339
Your website is basically a shitty copy/paste dump of the CEH materials, which were written by two Malaysian dudes attempting to scam big companies into giving them money.

If you had gone to a university, got a real job, made real money, and took some actually useful computer security courses like OSCP, GPEN, or even CISSP, you would know that. This thread should be reported for advertising and a violation of Global Rule #11.
>>
File: IMG-20160204-WA0026.jpg (176 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160204-WA0026.jpg
176 KB, 1200x1600
>>54881424
Haha, what makes me laugh so hard about people like you, You think your something special because your got a cert and now your a big corporate sell out like all the other wanna be hackers.
See it's people like you who ruin the security field filling your jew pockets and stealing the information that should be free not something that should be sold.

If it wasn't for the people who made Linux free you'd be paying for that or you'd be paying for Windows.
Wasn't for open source projects the internet would be a joke at least we have some places that offer stuff for free.

See it's people like you who don't want people to know about FreeCST so you'd rather silence the site by trying to claim this is advertising.
>>
>>54881732
Not OP, but I appreciate your post.
Thanks, bro..
>>
>>54881908
>Not OP
Lies.
>>
>>54881732
You live with your parents and haven't given anything of any worth to the FOSS community. Get off your high horse and reel in the holier than thou.
>>
>>54882653
Why Do I get these everyday then hmmm? I'm just gonna spam this thread now with the 2 most recent contacts I gotten of places wanting to work with me since I'm just a fat neckbeard who lives in mommies basement and is just a noob knob.
>>
>>54882653
So, since I'm just a lamer who doesn't know anything and people in the security field are trying to buy me out.
This email was sent to my just today.
Ohhh yea and I faked all these emails to to look popular.
>>
>>54882653
Yeah I'm just a nub knob with no talent I wonder why these places are wasting their time trying to get in contact with me.

Ohhh right because I sit in my parents basement and send myself fake emails to look cool.
Forgot sorry!
>>
>>54882716
>>54882742

You have a fat head which your ears have disappeared into. A shit beard. Your website is shit and covers the most basic of basic crap. Your twitter stream is telling. You're a walking meme. You have horrible teeth. You're viral marketing your shit website that anyone else with an ounce of common sense can find with a simple google search. The fact people message you about being interested means shit all. It's nothing more than a Youtube partner looking to suck up channels in an effort to monetize. If you think that is evidence of how great a hacker you are, you are sorely mistaken.
>>
>>54882716
>>54882742
>>54882772
LOL!
>>
>>54882802
>>54882821
Didn't even see screen shots :B
>>
W3schools already did enough damage, thank you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.