[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a good brand for a desktop? I'm getting one for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-06-02-16-41-59.png (1004 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-02-16-41-59.png
1004 KB, 1080x1920
What is a good brand for a desktop? I'm getting one for my house but I don't want to waste to much money so I'm getting a used one. What could be a good brand for used desktops?
>>
What are things I should get on it (as in how much RAM and the rest need in computers of 2016). I'm really out dated
>>
Same, bumping for interest. I'm gonna need a desktop soon after years of laptops. Prebuilt because I know nothing about putting one together myself, and don't want to make an expensive mistake.

Back in the day Dell was the go-to brand. Still the case?
>>
>>54879717
It's like legos, seriously. Takes maybe an hour if you're really dumb. Less if not.
>>
>>54880097
Cut it out with this fucking meme. If they don't want to build it, they don't want to build it. Shut the fuck up already. Why don't you go build a house. ITS LIKE LEGOS SO EAAAASY DUDE JUST GEWGLE IT.
>>
dell optiplex
>>
IBM ThinkCentre.
>>
>>54880288
This desu senpai. Yea, it's basically impossible to incorrectly build a PC these days even if you're a drooling mongoloid, but some people would rather pay the extra and have their magic electric smiles machine delivered to them built.
>>
could someone help me how jailbreak ios 9.3
>>
Aids
>>
>>54880512
The best way for an iOS owner to jailbreak is just to kill yourself, faggot
>>
>>54880507
You obviously haven't put together too many PCs if you don't see the value of tech support and a warranty on the entire machine as a whole. Come back when you've had to deal with figuring out which component isn't working correctly on your new lego build. You might have nothing better to do than spending hours pulling and testing each component (and that assumes that you have spares on hand of each one) but most people have better things to do with their valuable time.
>>
>>54880683
>Come back when you've had to deal with figuring out which component isn't working correctly on your new lego build

Wow, I never knew replacing each of the 7 parts one-at-a-time to find the problem was so difficult. I'm a bonafide genius now I guess.
>>
>>54880683
The fuck? Did you mean to reply to someone else? Because replying to me makes your post completely nonsensical.

If you really did mean to reply to me, well, I'm not sure what your point is, but fuck u faget, I guess.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.