[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made a WWDC16 countdown, for you viewing pleasure http://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
I made a WWDC16 countdown, for you viewing pleasure

http://wwdc16-countdown.nano-cloud.org
>>
good lad
>>
>>54879145
can you make a Brexit coundown for me?? I'm more excited about that.
>>
good lad
>>
>>54879251
>>54879145

this is now a /brit/ thread, post your brexit vote anons
>>
>>54879251
same here chum
>>
>>54879290
I'm voting leave.
Commies everywhere trying to claim our sovereignty. To make it worse our own Prime Minister is a cuckold to them. Could be worse, could be German
>>
>>54879290
luckily there is apple conference and apple product info before the referendum. the retarded leftists will be all excited about the new consumer products, they might even forget to vote.
>>
>>54879308
Does your queen have an opinon about this?
>>
>>54879365
She isn't supposed to but someone reported that she was overheard saying shed vote leave, which seems likely considering her personality and politics.
>>
>>54879251
>implying they won't rig the vote so that remain wins
>>
>>54879503
>implying implications
>>
>>54879503
well, if they somehow manage to allow immigrants to vote, its over.. if only native britts vote, its leave 100%.
>>
I don't think we should leave EU. But we should get better deals, like significantly reduced immigrants into our country (we have filled our share). Reduced EU tax, etc...
>>
>>54879766
>I don't think we should leave EU.

you might want to watch this movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

I'm from Croatia and I hope too EU falls apart. It's a failed union, created by bureaucrats and politicians, whom nobody ever voted for. It's the opposite of a democracy. Please watch the brexit movie linked above and rethink your position ^^
>>
>>54879810
b-but muh carina
>>
>>54879843
840 Euros for a fucking GTX1080. lol, I bet even Croatia could get better trade agreements with other countries and get lower prices and have lower import taxes on certain goods
>>
>>54879251
>implying voting actually means anything
>>
>>54879937
the prices are absolutely disgusting and everything that isn't some top-tier popular brand is not even available, but instead we get a bunch of literal-who brands or peripheral models.
Fucking pisses me off when i buy something, look up it's model number to try and solve a problem and all I get are some polish forum sites.
Having access to the german amazon and some other tech shop sites is the only good thing about EU, but then again it's the only thing that concerns me.
Last high-budget thing I bought in our shops was probably my computer which was 5 or more years ago now.
I paid like fucking $450 for a gtx 770, what a fucking ripoff.
Worst of all, 1-2 months after buying it, the 970 and 980 came out and turned out to be even cheaper than that, wanted to kill myself instantly
>>
>>54879365
She doesn't generally but on some big things there are rumours. Generally pretty conservative views, but she respects the democratic system of voting on them.
>>
>>54880039
>Having access to the german amazon
paying german Mehrwehrtsteuer. Yeah, I can see why those german fucks like the EU.

I'm gonna buy in my own country, even if I pay 10%-15% more.
>>
>>54880094
>I'm gonna buy in my own country
I'm not
it can burn for all I care, but yea I haven't personally ordered anything from Amazon, nor would I ever recommend it to anyone.
Still nice in case I'll ever need something
>>
>>54880120
also, consider the shipping cost, wait time and warranty. What if you get a faulty product, you really want to go though the process of sending it back. In your own country its just a 15 min ride to the shop.
>>
>>54880135
it doesn't apply to everything, but go and compare the prices for 1080 since you gave it as an example.
2000kn+ is a lot, I can barely make that much working part-time as a student
>>
>>54880181
it costs 789 in amazon.de. its only 60 euro diffrence (- shipping cost)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.