[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
facebook is fucking spying on us no matter what i haven'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: howthefuckdiditknow.jpg (26 KB, 311x314) Image search: [Google]
howthefuckdiditknow.jpg
26 KB, 311x314
facebook is fucking spying on us no matter what
i haven't logged in facebook in over a month
and this fucker know that i do keto which i started 2 weeks ago
ps i use disconnect.me and adguard
i only vpn when i need to
i have opted out http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
ffs is there an end to this
how do you deal with this bullshit ?
tldr:muh freedom
>>
Its the 21st century you have no freedom
>>
File: zuck.jpg (26 KB, 600x357) Image search: [Google]
zuck.jpg
26 KB, 600x357
>believing you stand a chance against Zuck's AI
It's his world, famlam. You're just living in it.
>>
there's some "opt-out" setting that -mysteriously- got reset, probably something about them scanning cookies or some shit

find that and uncheck it
or maybe change browser privacy settings, use a real adblocker to block the suggested pages element, or delete your account
>>
Cuckerberg has been doing this for years
>>
>>54875276

They said they will start spying on people through the like button that is on alot of pages. Probably means they have already been doing it.
>>
>>54876054
I think you can fix that by disabling third party cookies in your browser.
>>
You can't escape the botnet
>>
>>54875276
I wonder how long until Google, Facebook and Microsoft start pooling their spy resources. Not sure what Apple is like for this shit.
>>
>>54875276
Do you use the app? It uses the mic and listens to what you say.
>>
>>54876525
no app i stick to the browser
>>
>>54876256
>how long until
Nigga we already livin' it
>>
>>54875276
There are a few ways to stop facebook from knowing where you go:

block in hosts file: very fast and applies blocking to all programs, but you need to get a list of every host, not just every domain facebook uses, I don't really recommend this
block via request policy (extension): only works for browsers who have it installed, but it lets you block by domain, so it's a bit more effective. also you can just block all third party requests by default and whitelist whatever isn't facebook.
use refcontrol (extension) to strip the referer: if a website has facebook tracking pixels, they'll still be requested, but without the referer it will look like a direct hit (so they won't know what site you came from)

I recommend 2 and 3.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.