[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /g/ I'm going to have all of summer to work on whatever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1456009687236.jpg (143 KB, 900x585) Image search: [Google]
1456009687236.jpg
143 KB, 900x585
Alright /g/ I'm going to have all of summer to work on whatever project I want. What's something I can feasibly do in the time frame of 2-4months that will generate a profit and impress future employers.

I'm a senior CS major. I know most common programming languages.
>>
>>54864489
Make the next best sharing app

This time, you can share... ANYTHING

Pencils, alarm clocks, graphics cards, your girlfriend, closet space, books.

People post "Lending my X for $Y per hour" and then they meet and do the transaction.

You can take a cut off the top or just put ads in the app.

Users will rate each other - so literally nothing bad can get happen like theft/rape.

And you owe me 25% of your company.
>>
>>54864489

>hey /g/, i'm not creative enough to come up with my own ideas for projects, nor am I skilled enough to accomplish anything noteworthy with my limited experience.
>>
dont expect any useful ideas here, the board is filled with neets and chubbers. also, why on earth would anyone give you a money making idea for free?
>>
>>54864489
>What's something I can feasibly do in the time frame of 2-4months that will generate a profit and impress future employers.
Suck dicks for a dollar, as many as you need to sponsor your for the next 6 months after you finish your degree. Pretty sure everyone will be impressed at how many dicks did you suck in a summer.
>>
File: 1457666437515.jpg (50 KB, 499x488) Image search: [Google]
1457666437515.jpg
50 KB, 499x488
>>54864626

kek, but I don't want to make something that involves needing a large amount of user contributions.

>>54865121
I've already completed some of my own projects.

>>54865150
There's lots of money making ideas that are free. Mowing lawns is a money making idea.

>>54866252
This is my favorite idea so far
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.