[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is every phone 5.5" now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 216689.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
216689.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
Why is every phone 5.5" now?
>>
>>54859401
that looks disgusting as fuck
>>
There's the iPhone SE but honestly I'm more interested in that Sub over there, looks tasty af
>>
is that some gandolfos
>>
>>54859423
Fuck you that looks like a great hoagie

>>54859401
Btw where'd you get it op
>>
>>54859507
Johns original deli Brooklyn Stilwell ave
>>
>>54859507
The godfather with tomato salad
>>
Because it's the most comfortable phone size for men. I made the mistake of getting an iPhone SE and holy fuck is that screen small. My thumb covers like 25% of the entire screen, typing is a fucking nightmare. Returned it a week later and got a Zenfone 2 instead. Typing is way easier and everything is HD as fuck too. I also must admit it lags less when I do a lot of stuff. The bloat took a while to uninstall/disable though.

Anyway phones under 5.5" are designed for women or faggots as far as I can tell.
>>
>>54859401
mediatards who can't function if they don't have a telescreen to mindlessly consume from at all hours of the day

manlets like >>54859631 who use big phones as a way to compensate for their insecurities on the internet

andrones and marketers who just buy/design things based on having the biggest numbers
>>
>>54859423
>meat, cheese, bread
literally no way for it to possibly be bad, quit being a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian, you'd eat it
>>
>>54859811
The manlet here would be you. I'm actually 6'2" irl. Sorry you're a manlet with freakishly tiny woman hands who can't use a phone bigger than 4".
>>
>>54859880
He's probably a vegantard.
>>
>>54859811
I bet I could kick your bitch ass, you manlet.
>>
>>54859401
I'm 6'2, any phone smaller than 5 inches is fucking unusable
>>
>>54859401
>tfw the only sub place around me is subway and subway is gross
They don't even put mushrooms on their subs. Why must subway be so shit tier
>>
>>54859401
>>54859423
bottled coke is best coke though because they haven't found a way to stuff those with corn sugar so they have to use real sugar to make those still.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.