[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kali linux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 259x194
why kali linux for hacking?
>>
because edgy dragon
>>
>>54856726
You don't need to install most tools you will need for a pentest and hasbetter support for networking/wireless gear.
>>
so i can hack wifi with kali?
>>
>>54857389
you can hack wifi with windows if you wanted
>>
>>54856726
name me one other hacking OS besides kali, not tools (programs), i rly dont know for any other, except parrot security OS
>>
>>54857531
Backtrack
>>
>>54857592
do u fukin troll me ? kek
or u just stupid af ? XD
>>
>>54857531
os x
>>
>>54856726
Because installing Kali, and then posting all about it, is much easier than learning shit about programming, and security. This is literally AOLSD in OS form!

If you seriously want to learn to "hack" learn C and asm, install OpenBSD, and learn it inside out. OpenBSD is all about security. If you understand how and why shit works, then you also understand how to attack and exploit it. Learn to hack OpenBSD and everything else will be a fucking cakewalk.

Alternately, there are companies that will hire nearly anyone, and teach them how to "hack." Contrary to what the movies and shit have taught you, most hacking is done with the intent of making shit more secure. Companies like Google will pay third parties to find, document and report vulnerabilities, and there are companies that specialize in doing just this. Those companies hire people like you, train them, and pay them to sit around trying to hack their clients. Once you learn, you can always freelance too. Oh, and you could also use your knowledge for more shady purposes too, but why? For the most part there's more money in doing it legit, and far less chance of being sued or sent to prison for it. That is unless you are some super-hacker genius with a lot of luck, which you aren't, otherwise you wouldn't be on /g/ inquiring about a skiddie OS.
>>
>>54857531
blackarch
>>
>>54857531
Windows XP
>>
>>54857655
so.. which OS do u use to hack ?i think u miss the point of this thread XD
>>
will check out openBSD sounds cool
>>
>>54857729
>He clearly states to "install OpenBSD"
Are you this retarded?
You'll always be a skid with your attitude.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.