[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is the z5 compact the best "small" smart phone out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
is the z5 compact the best "small" smart phone out there? should I wait for z6? currently using iphone 4s
>>
>>54856488
wait for z6.
Snapdragon 810 = shit
>>
>>54856531
There is no Z6. The Xperia X is the next line.
>>
>>54856488
Z3 Compact is better
>>
>>54858274
Except its not. Lollipop made the battery more on par with the Z5c. The z5 is better in every other aspect certainly.
>>
>>54856488
stay with ios
>>
iphone se :^)
>>
wait for xperia X performance
>>
>>54856488

i've got a z1c which i love, very snappy thing

tried a z5c in a store today, don't know if it was the fact that the display model has been raped by the hands of thousands of curries and blacks but i'll be damned it it was choppy as all hell. though nova launcher probably fixes it, but still.
>>
>>54856488
>tfw verizon
>tfw It has great connections but only has fucking phablets
>tfw miss my moto x 2013

Is the z3 Compact worth it? It's the only small phone I know of and the z5 doesn't work with Verizon to my knowledge.
>>
File: SonyXperiaZ5Compact_HST_4[1].jpg (255 KB, 1366x1024) Image search: [Google]
SonyXperiaZ5Compact_HST_4[1].jpg
255 KB, 1366x1024
>>54856488

the new series are called X but there's no sign of a "x compact" model. z3/z5 compact look comfy but don't forget that you are not just changing phones but OSs as well.

sony does put some pre-installed shit that you won't use but their official os releases are good.
>>
>>54858368
Really isn't. I switched to the Z5C from a Z3C. Battery life on both KitKat and Lollipop is better than the Z5C.

The only thing the Z5C does better is the fingerprint reader and a much nicer feel in the hand.

The 810 fucked it big time. If they waited a bit and released it with the 820 instead, it would have been a significantly better phone.

The Xperia X Performance is looking to be a pretty beast phone. It's expensive as fuck, though.
>>
I have the Z5 Compact. It runs well for the most part, but like others have said, the snapdragon 810 was a mistake. However, I am willing to sacrifice occasional lag for the form factor.
Battery life on its current MM version is not great, because the proprietary stamina mode is missing. It will be reintroduced, but not for a bit.

I've actually purchase this phone outright, twice, but Id only recommend it if you want it for the form factor.

Why did I not buy the Z3 compact? It's much less of a tank than the Z5, screen shatters for lots of users, headphone port and charging port all break eventually or are defective. I've had nothing but reliable materials from the Z5 compact.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.