[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Pajetism 101/ /g/ How does one quit being a Pajeet? What kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: cs1.jpg (191 KB, 1024x1344) Image search: [Google]
cs1.jpg
191 KB, 1024x1344
/Pajetism 101/

/g/
How does one quit being a Pajeet?

What kind of knowledge is required to find a respectful job in IT?

Is there a guide how to evolve from a Pajeet to a real respectful developer?

I know basic algos, Java, Python, C, Android API, C#, ASM, basic webdev.

I was happily dicking around doing some meme fizzbuzzs, basic re, simple android apps.

Unfortunately, its end of my meme life and I will have to find a job and I feel like I know shit. I was doing C# project on intership, unit tests, jenkins configuration etc.

Now its time to find a real job, whats in your opinion the best language/framework that could be eaisly mastered and that will allow to fast find real job.

?
>>
>>54854768
C#

It's Pajeet tier, so that's why you can find a job
>>
make something with a C based REST api (C,C++,Java,C#, whatever other "backend" language you like, not nodejs or one of these other one click tricks n shit. Actually learn it)

make frontend in html/css/js (here's where you use wanky shit, like bootstrap, angularjs, sass, jade, whatever) to interact with REST api.

Congratulations you can now make CRUD apps for business in any language you want for the rest of your life and never worry about not eating again.
>>
>>54854768
Start by learning how to use a toilet.
>>
>>54855071
POO
O
O
>>
>>54854979
This af
>>
>>54855389
>"af"
kill yourself
>>
>>54854979
>CRUD
THIS
>>
>>54855661
edgy (not samefag)
>>
>>54854979
As a software engineer, will I generally develop more desktop applications, or web applications, or mobile applications?
I probably need to know how to make all 3, right?
>>
>>54855976
>I probably need to know how to make all 3, right?
No.
If you want a job, chances are the person hiring you will want someone who has specialized.
A web developer generally doesn't look for a job making desktop applications.
You CAN do that but...chances are you're just going to specialize in one place.
I say go ahead with C# because it's useful in many ways. Read "Pro C#" (the newest one) or something.
You can learn C, but I really don't recommend it. If you don't want to learn C# then learn C++ instead. People may respect C more because it's less hand-holding than C++ but you're going to learn bad habits and you'll probably have less employment opportunities available.
Also this should go without saying, but apparently IT HASN'T BEEN SAID ENOUGH: Don't learn Java. For fucks sake. Just let oracle die you fucks.
>>
>>54856164
To clarify
>People may respect C more because it's less hand-holding than C++
By this I mean people here on /g/, not in the real world. In the real world it just looks autistic unless you've got a degree in EE or CS and plan on doing embedded systems programming.
>>
>>54855071
India is going to be superpower by 2020.
>>
>>54856619
Kek
>>
When I look at my local market it looks like RoR and C# is the most popular.
>>
>>54856164
What are you doing here? GTFO, this is not a place for reasonable people.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>AUUUGGGHUHH INSTALL GANOOOOOO
>POO IN LOOOOOOOOOO
>FELL FOR THE 16 GIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBB MEME
>CODE MONKEYYYYSSS GTFOOOOOO
>WEB PLEBS BTFOOOOO KYSSSSSS HISSS
>>
>>54856164
>stopping 1 pajeet will stop java from being the standard in 70% of the industry

also C# = Java
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.